• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for some helping hands again

Goddamn I'm glad I went wheeling yesterday:moon:

Now which one of you NAXJA bishes is gonna help me figure out my whiny fuel pump/vapor lock/die on the trail problem:repair:

We'll see if I can make it after doing the brake booster/mc swap on my heep.

karstic said:
Goddamn I'm glad I went wheeling yesterday:moon:

Now which one of you NAXJA bishes is gonna help me figure out my whiny fuel pump/vapor lock/die on the trail problem:repair:

We'll see if I can make it after doing the brake booster/mc swap on my heep.

Drop the tank....check your breathers and replace your pump.

Gosh, that was easy!

Rick

dont mind rick, hes like oscar the grouch on sesame street. :D

hes not trying to be a dick, he just has a certain way of saying things that makes everyone mad :moon:

Getting help from others on this board is the best damn way to learn, you just gotta be willing to get your hands dirty. If you want someone to do it for you, thats why god invented shops.

I learned alot from Skullvarian and his crew who helped me put the lift on my XJ last year. I also learned alot from some guys I did suspension and exhaust with on my old Mustang...

Never would I have thought that I'd be comfortable replacing motor mounts but I did it. I also did an axle swap... some stuff still scares me, but hey, its a learning experience and if I fuck up at least I have another car with an H on the hood to drive while I figure the Jeep out.

IslanderOffRoad said:
Getting help from others on this board is the best damn way to learn, you just gotta be willing to get your hands dirty. If you want someone to do it for you, thats why god invented shops.

Bullshit! If you watch someone do it for you or help someone do it with you; you get one person's idea on how to do it...

I, ON THE OTHER HAND - do it all by myself, in secret, with NO help - then EVERY ONE of you know it alls tells me how I f----d it up! :compwork:

Then I get MANY ideas on how to do it right! :yelclap:

bburge :jester:

(Rick is his middle name, his first initial is "P" - we had to leave him in the desert by himself once for a "timeout"... ;-) )

GrimmJeeper said:
dont mind rick, hes like oscar the grouch on sesame street. :D

hes not trying to be a dick, he just has a certain way of saying things that makes everyone mad :moon:
And sometimes he just shoots fireworks at you!

Jump This said:
Only in self defense!

:patriot:
Do you also claim the Sobe' defense?

;)

Are you guys doing the SYE also?

Back