• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a Job thread.

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
I am not looking for a job, but if you are, lets make this the go to thread for who is hiring.

I did a search and didn't see an official post the company is hiring thread so I'll start it, if I find one I'll move this to that thread. Found this on a local board and this is the company that did my tuner and exhaust work on my F350.

Diesel Technician

Dave’s Diesel – Angola, LLC is growing with the best equipped bays in N.E. Indiana. We now have an opening for a professional technician seeking a growth opportunity. We offer:
! Paid Vacations
! Paid Uniforms
! Modern Equipment
! Very Busy Shop
! Excellent Bonus Program
! Continuous Training Provided
! Professional Working Conditions
! Store Merchandise Discounts
! Health Insurance offered
! Excellent Growth Opportunity
& Much, Much More
The selected candidate will have 3 years plus professional experience, ASE Certifications or equivalent, a valid state smog license, excel in tune-up/emissions and be able to diagnose and repair computer fault code related problems. Come join one of the busiest Diesel repair shops in the state of Indiana.
For further information regarding this unique opportunity, call our Office Manager at (800) 654-4715, or E-mail your resume to us at [email protected] to arrange an interview.
www.angoladavesdiesel.com

Equal Opportunity Employer

mac 'last I heard they were two weeks behind in work and need help' gyvr

Good idea Mac.

EchoStar is looking for people to do what I do:

Job Title Field Engineer
Location Cheyenne, WY
Job Category Engineering
IRC IRC18464
Date Posted 7/23/2012
Summary
The Regional Field Engineer will support local receive facilities throughout the Midwestern region of the U.S.. This team coordinates activities with the Field Engineering Manager to ensure technical quality of picture and sound for EchoStar local channel programming. Incumbent must be self-motivated, able to work long hours when necessary and travel extensively. Incumbent will also be required to be on 24 hour call.
Headquartered in Englewood, CO, with Satellite uplinks throughout the U.S. including Gilbert, AZ and Cheyenne, WY, EchoStar is a billion dollar company with over 5,000 employees worldwide and more than 25 years of experience designing, developing and distributing award-winning television set-top boxes, services and related delivery products for television. EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) is a premier global provider of satellite operations and digital TV solutions that enhance today's home entertainment lifestyle. It’s wholly owned subsidiary, Hughes, is the world's leading provider of satellite broadband for home and office, delivering innovative network technologies and managed network services for enterprises and governments in more than 100 countries.
Among the many offerings of this combined powerhouse in broadband data and video are HughesNet®, the market's #1 high-speed satellite Internet service; Sling Media's award-winning SlingLoaded® technology; Move Networks' adaptive bit-rate streaming technology; and Troppus’ software suite that combines a Client Application, an Agent Application and a powerful Semantic Knowledge Management System.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Installs, maintains and repairs RF, audio, video and digital equipment
· General knowledge of fiber networks
· Ensures proper equipment operation according to manufacturers’ specifications and system design
· Field Engineer will be required to analyze technical issues and resolve open dispatch tickets affecting the local receive facilities
· Installs, maintains and repairs RF, audio, video and digital equipment at EchoStar local receive facility’s during a midnight to 4am work window
· Will need to be able to work closely with various site / teleport engineers in the field, either remotely or on site, to resolve issues affecting local channel uplink quality
· Creates system drawings and provides as built site information
· Must be able to perform site surveys and generate statement of work documentation
· Will be required to work from a home or remote office and may base in any of the states within the region; although majority of site support will occur in the Midwestern Region of the US. Company vehicle, laptop and cell phone will be provided
Skills and Qualifications
· BSEE degree in the electronics/broadcast domain desired
· SBE certification and/or general class FCC license also a plus
· Military training in RF, electronics or video, with experience will also be considered.
· Minimum three years experience in the following: video and audio signal processing (analog and digital), RF and SDI signals, off-air headend reception, general knowledge of fiber networks, antenna installation, including construction and maintenance
· Must be proficient in the use of: spectrum analyzers, vector scope / waveform monitors, oscilloscopes and working with PC computers in an NT networking environment
· Must also be able to read circuit diagrams / flow charts and fault-finding equipment down to component level
· Excellent interpersonal skills will be necessary for dealing with clients in a friendly and professional manner
· Attention to detail and the ability to follow through are critical
· Must possess and be able to maintain a good driving record
· Requires a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Additional Details
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer

http://jobs.echostar.tv/JobDetails.aspx?req=IRC18464&Category=Engineering|&Location=Cheyenne,+WY|

Rev

Back