• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long arm with 2-3" lift?

c482dd988c13ca9c9c43ba84af9c1c73.jpg

What did the setup cost you?
Also, do you have frame stiffies already? Even if you do not, I hope you plan on welding the brackets to the uniframe.
I agree that there should probably be more height on the upper link mount. But, if it works for you, awesome.

I saw the pic earlier, what we mean by separation is its good to have the separation the same on the axle and frame, so if you were to measure the distance from the lower mount to the upper mount on the axle and its 7.5", then its best to have the frame separation be close to that height also for proper link geometry

From the factory the arm separation isn't on an even plane. I they have much more at the axle than at the frame. But the measurement at the frame end is 7 1/4"... And on the long arm brackets it is 3 1/4"... That puts the angle very close to the stock control arm separation angle only further back.

If you look at anyone's full 4 link long arm kits, Poly Performance, BDS, Full Traction, etc, etc, they are all setup pretty much the same separation as these brackets are. And they all handle and work great on and offroad...

Maybe a dumb question but am O right in thinking "separation" on a radius arm setup is zero?

So the seperation in this setup is greater

Correct....and that's why radius arms suck, or at least that's why they unload.

Back