• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

I guess with me moving up there on Sunday (a week from today), I'll have a 'local' rig...

currently:
D44 front, Warns, CTM's, Superiors, Dedenbear Ford knuckles, PMP high steer, Aussie locker, 5.13's
Ford 9 rear, Moser 35 spline shafts, spool, 5.14 gears, strange centersection
teralow 4:1, 2 low, novak shifter, AA sye
35" Maxxis Creepies mounted to 15x8 MRW beadlocks
2 driveshafts, a traction bar, some tube, some airshocks, some leaf springs, a 3 link, and too much grinder dust round it out...

this was taken in april...
100_0738.jpg

this was taken in late october - (in progress at the time - but it is and always will be)
stp85509.jpg

and this was in november -
DSC_0592.jpg

where is "there" ? Oregon or Washington, or ?

either way welcome to the NWC !

Nice rig !

I'll be in Port Orchard, WA

Thanks!
Nice rig!
Is that one shot in the rocks the hammers or somewhere near Sacramento? I moved from Cali waaayyy before I started wheelin' so I missed all the great wheelin' out there.
Welcome to the trees and mud!

Thanks for the welcome.

The last pic is the waterfall on Wrecking Ball at the Hammers.

John Parmer
Olympia, WA
'89 2 door XJ

Bought it off an ass backwards hillbilly, who caused more damage than he fixed. That said, I loved it as soon as I drove it. Year and a half of work, and I'm almost proud of it. 3.5" lift. chopped fenders, 33x12.50 BFG Mt's on 15's American Racing rims. Custom front bumper, skid plate, long arm kit, Side bars (not pictured), stripped interior, and many hours of engine work.

In the garage is a new Rubicon Express 5.5" lift, suspension, brake lines, and a Chrysler 8.25" rear axle. Just waiting for snowboard season to end, so I have time to work on her.

Next on the purchase list is a NVD front Dana 30, Warn 9500 winch, and on-board air.

Next on my WISH list will be matched/geared 44's and ARB lockers (might have to wait another year or two)

100_5721.jpg

hello all. found this site doing some Googleing for parts for my jeep. seem to me there are allot of knowledgeable people here so i though i would stick around a while :)

i live in lynnwood Washington but travel to Olympia allot to visit friends and family. i got a 1986 jeep cherokee 2 door 2.5l 5 speed manual 3 inch springs front and add a leaf rear.

file0013qy7.jpg

this happend right after i got the lift in. i didnt have a front drive line cause the one i got with the jeep was a pithy little piece of wire. so while at the junk yard i grabed a nice heavy duty drive line out of a 4.0 witha auto. didnt realise the were longer then the manuals lol. oh well i had it shortend and installed after this and works awesome.
le4d14655f64f39b7db5199ke1.jpg

i dont plan on to many more mods till i get my tow vehicle up and going. but still pland to do a few

detours rock sliders
rustys offroad skid plates
some custom made bumpers and roof rack.
then i will start work on my cummins swap for my 79 plymoth trail duster. which will be my tow rig. then i will go crazy on the jeep :)

Nice looking jeep, what skid plates do you wanna run from Rustys? I had his engine tranny skid and it was super beefy, but for a gas tank skid and front end skid you can get away with stockers and save some money.

-Alex

ya i have a stock gas tank from a 4.0 just need to find a stock front. you woldnt happen to have a spare?

I woulsn't bother with the front end skid... Doesn't do much. Welcome to the site, what motor are you going to swap in to the Trail Duster? 6BT?

-----Matt-----
yip 6bt. no point in going any thing smaller. the 4 bt will just rattle your teeth out. and dosent have the power i want hehe

Back