• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

yea thanks it is kinda clean huh but dont get it wrong i do like to wheel it but not be to hard on her she is my daily driver as well

come wheel with us over thanksgiving weekend. there is no better way to meet people than to wheel with them.

ive said it already, whose got a seat for me?

right on man im gonna hold that agaisnt you. ill be the photographer.

Well it has been almost 3 years since I updated my photo.

Hans Huisman
Lynden, WA

Specs:
2001 Limited
5" DPG/RE/Homemade Lift w/ Drop Brackets
Complete set of homemade armor including bumpers.
Rear 8.25 with 4.56 and Powertrax No-slip
Front Turdy with TrueTrac and 4.56
33" Maxxis Bighorns on 15"x8" black steelies

Picturecorrected.jpg

There is no way that is 11" I have 7" and have the same clearence with 35's. How did you lift it 11"?

first off its estimated 11 inches not exact... second, its more then 8.5 but no more then 11... im not 100% sure what the lift is exactly (height wise)

There's a few ways to figure it out by measuring the axle tube to frame rail I think, search around if your interested. Either way you have a nice looking XJ, if you want to keep from rolling it on some of the stuff around here I suggest you drop it down a few inches and bumpstop a little more. The tire on top probably isn't helping your COG too much. Flex is overrated anyways.;)

-Alex

Back