• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local North AL Guys, I need some help

highspeed

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so long story short...........I need some watchful attentive eyes to help me do a TC drop and possible shim. This is simply temporary until I get my SYE in. I am just tired of the vibrations from 35mph-45mph, this is where I spend a majority of my speed.

It seems very straight forward, and I am confident that I can do it but I want to make sure I do it right. I have read many different threads about this so I understand it fully, and its well within my ability.

I would also like another set of eyes to help me look over the XJ and make sure it is fairly solid(it seems fine to me). I haven't had a jeep in about 7 years and my last one was a ZJ so I need some refreshing on jeeps.

I really just want to make sure my rig is sound enough for trail riding.

P.S.- I can provide some cold units for anyone that would like to help:shhh:

I would help if i wasnt so far away. Nothing to a Tcase drop. Just poistion jack, unbolt, remove studs. Then line it all back up with spacers.

Sometimes it will shift a little when doing it. Prybar or screw driver will help to line the holes back up.

Should prolly change Tranny mount while you got the X-member unbolted.

Back