• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Liquidating Office Furniture

ruggedjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,

Were closing one of our offices and I have a ton of furniture to get rid of. I know most of the stuff isnt for the people here but giving you guys first dibs in case you are interested in anything. They will be posted on CL later today for more money. NAXJA always gets a better deal :) ohh and these prices are insanely cheap compared to what we paid for them 5 years ago. I have a total invoice for $35k in furniture alone :bawl::banghead:

All items are located in burbank and will need to be picked up.

File Cabinet $75

Malibu Drawers $50

Swivel office chair $25

End Table $25

Modern end table (set of two) $30 both

Ghost Chairs. 4 total 2 black 2 clear $ 25 each

Antique Trunk $ 100 (paid 750 for this)

Antique Bird Cage $100 (paid $1000)

continued ....

Last edited:
20th Century Reproduction desk $250 (paid $2500) 7ft long

2 Birds Eye Maple End Tables $750 both (These sell for $1900 each)

French 20th century Art Deco chairs $500 both (I dont want to tell you how much these really cost :shocked:)

Also have the following but they are stored and I dont have pictures.

Brown leather day bed $100
White couches with down cushions $200
HUGE conference table measures close to 12' $500 (this table was custom made for a now dead big shot hollywood exec for $20k)

We're looking to have this stuff gone asap. If youre interested let me know and we can arrange a time if you wanna take a look. Thanks. :loveu:

Last edited:
Back