• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting rid of a bunch of stuff

mcantar18c

NAXJA Forum User
Getting rid of all the stuff that just sits and collects dust. Pics will be taken upon request, if you want me to snap a shot of anything just ask (don't feel like going around taking pics of everything in my house).
Most prices are averages of what I found on Ebay, the others are just "eh, I'd pay about $X for it." All prices are OBO, just lookin to put some extra bucks in my pocket. Of course, firearms work just as well as cash... rifles are great, no handguns in calibers that start with numbers smaller than .4 though.

Entertainment stuff:
Panasonic DVD-RV32 DVD player......$40
Pioneer surround sound system......$100
Army of Two xbox game......$15

Guitar stuff:
Vintage Crate GX-15R amp......$75
Road Runner guitar case, fits electric or acoustic......$30 (paid $50 at Guitar Center)
Jar full of picks......$1/ten picks

Cameras:
Vintage (early 70s) Olympus OM-1 SLR with 50mm lens......$150
Pentax ZX-30 SLR with 80mm and 200mm lenses and 2 cases......$100
Sony Mavica......$500 (didn't realize it was worth this much, but Ebay ones are going for around $800)

Outdoor stuff:
External frame pack......$35
Burton Clash snowboard......$200
K2 Fatbob snowboard......$80
5150 snowboard......$50
Small snowboard helmet, never used......$40
Average size 3/4 face motorcycle helmet with some cool features, never used......$100

Furniture:
Entertainment center, glass surfaces and gloss black/brushed aluminum frame, 99% condition......$75
Coffee table, stone tile, 70%......$30
Small table, matches coffee table, about 3'x3', 90%......$30
Wood table with drawer, about 1.5'x5', 70%......$20
Computer desk, black metal and wood laminate, 70%......$30
Comfy black (fake) leather office chair, 90%......$25, or $15 with the desk
Two white bookshelves, each around 3'x6', 99%......$20 each
CD holder tower thing, black metal, probably holds 100 or so CDs......$10
Painting of a lake with flowers and trees and such, around 3.5'x4', good way to earn brownie points with your girl......$40
Wall-mounted mirror (1.5'x2.5') with metal rod bent around it in a filigree-type way with two matching candle holders......$40
(Last two are leftovers from the ex)

Other crap:
Perfect Pushup things, never used......$10
Door frame mounted pullup bar. Pretty cool design, sits at the top of the door frame and your weight keeps it holding tight to the wall, no screws/bolts/hooks/adjusting anything......$20

Mason
720-220-3157

Back