• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifty time!

AHHHHHH, that makes sence. How high is the lift Joe?

should be 3.5" in the front I think and somewhere around 10" in the back due to my reverse sprung leafs I currently have

WaXJ_Skier said:
should be 3.5" in the front I think and somewhere around 10" in the back due to my reverse sprung leafs I currently have

:roflmao: :roflmao:

With a lift like that you'll be looking rite at the ground when you drive. Your going to have a sore neck after a few days.

I should have taken this thing through the carwash before starting this I just god mud in my eye. time for aa beer while I recover

XJLaredo said:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

With a lift like that you'll be looking rite at the ground when you drive. Your going to have a sore neck after a few days.

right now I look @ the sky with the way the soon to be removed leafs sit

gixxer410 said:
done yet?

hell no I need to invest in some better tools. some stuff might need to wait till i can go get some wrenches in the morning my sockes are too long to get some of the bolts

callin it quits till teh morning I need to get some more tools before I can continue

Joe,

It's 2am, my Fiance just left. I've got a shit load of good tools, i'm and wired.

I know you said your calling it a night, but not sure when that last post was. I'll pull the all nighter to help you get this done, just give me a call. 425-941-5024

If I don't hear from you by 3am, i'm going to bed. Gotta be at work at 9:30am, but who freaking cares, i'm QUITING :)

Starting now I'm going to see if I can get done by noon

WaXJ_Skier said:
Starting now I'm going to see if I can get done by noon
You can do it!!!
idol3.jpe

the front is kinda done steering is all loose so I'm heading down to Jeremy's very slowly to work on that

The front is done Working on the back now. Steering works didn't get down to burien because the way the steering was I couldn't go more than 15mph without fearing for my life

I'm stuck again. My make shift breaker bar broke now I can't get the bolts holding the leafs out. Some I'm taking a break till someone with a working vehichle comes to my rescue.

while I'm waiting so far this is how it sits
IMAGE_015.jpg

IMAGE_014.jpg

ahhhh, brings back memories.....

sucks when shit breaks and things don't go as planned. hang in there and be patient, it's lookin good man.

P.S. if it makes ya feel any better, i been messin with 4x4's for 15 years and shit still breaks and all my projects still take twice as long as i plan for. :dunno:

help is on the way in the form of a 900W chinese lighting system(Spazmoid)

Joe,
A few thoughts:
1. If you spent less time on the keyboard, it might not take so long to do the lift;)
2. If you had done all of the research before you started you might have been able to make this a little easier ;)

I hope it is all going well, and more important is SAFELY driveable when done :gag:

Good Luck,
Michael

Back