• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifty time!

wasserboxer said:
Do you still have your fender flares? What color are they? trade you for a tow strap.:laugh:

oh I get it now that would be my tow strap I left in the good doctor's rig I'm dumb disreguard the PM

Steering ficksted kinda doesn't DW anymore but its still out of alignment. I'll fix that later

DrSockMonkey said:
What was your fix?

I tightened the ever loving fawk out of the bolts holding the trac-bar on. after ~100 miles of driving there was a little play in it

WaXJ_Skier said:
I tightened the ever loving fawk out of the bolts holding the trac-bar on. after ~100 miles of driving there was a little play in it

Hmm... I'll have to check that out on mine. I am going to put on a new stablizer for starts since I know mine is shot. I am waiting on my new trackbar and pitman. Hey you gonna make me a deal on those fender flares????:jester:

DrSockMonkey said:
Hmm... I'll have to check that out on mine. I am going to put on a new stablizer for starts since I know mine is shot. I am waiting on my new trackbar and pitman. Hey you gonna make me a deal on those fender flares????:jester:
A solid meal and we'll call it good.

DrSockMonkey said:
Hellz yeah! :party:
I = college student
Food is a great form of currency with me even my parents use to to bribe me to come over and visit. what they don't know is I would probably go ovr and visit anyway :eek:

Just to put this thread back on track I gained about an inch in the back earlier by taking all the crap out of the back of my jeep.

WaXJ_Skier said:
Soopa Sweet!:party: Thanks for the tip Joe. I went out and had the wifey turn from lock to lock and sure enough the trackbar bolt had play in it!:dunce: I will tighten this up today and hopefully get my lift shackles installed.:clap:

DrSockMonkey said:
Soopa Sweet!:party: Thanks for the tip Joe. I went out and had the wifey turn from lock to lock and sure enough the trackbar bolt had play in it!:dunce: I will tighten this up today and hopefully get my lift shackles installed.:clap:

My shackles will be here next week I got confirmation from the seller that they should show up earlier in the week

WaXJ_Skier said:
My shackles will be here next week I got confirmation from the seller that they should show up earlier in the week
Well I am VERY happy.:D I tightened the track bar bolt and no more DW!!! I put in my shackles and NO driveline vibes!!! That's right 5" of lift on a 97 no sye no TC drop and no vibes... I will still be putting in the SYE, just not till I have the time. The Jeep looks sooo much better with the back being as tall as the front if not taller. Thanks again Joe, you are a pimp!!!:scottm:

EDIT: Thanks Rod, for the deal on the shackles, I am very pleased!

Pics??? Been waiting to see what it looks like with "all" of it lifted. What track bar you going with?? I just got my RE 1660 and HD TB bracket. Still need to go out to the shop and throw it on. Along with my new wing windows, door locks, metal door handles, pass. mirror, shift bezel, sye, but cant put my locker in till i get a new rear diff (damn stock limited slip) grrrr

Back