• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifted 1994 YJ

shenandoahcrawler

NAXJA Forum User
1994 YJ

Freshly done (completely rebuilt) 4.0 from a 93 XJ.
New throttle body, spacer, K&N, and reprogrammed computer, 180 thermostat, high flow water pump
Optima yellow top
Custom tube fenders, flatfendered, makeshift TJ flares attached to pass VA inspection
A-to-Z fab rocker guards
fabtech rockcrawler front bumper with Ramsey pro 9000 winch
KC Daylighters on windshield mounts w/ rock covers
mirror moved
Bestop soft top and pirate bikini tops
5x 35" TSL SX's on 15x10 Mickey Thompson classics, 90%+ tread
Dana 30 and Ford 8.8. Geared 4.88. D30 has Detroit TruTrac. 8.8 has freshly rebuilt factory limited slip.
Custom rear bumper with swingout/hi-lift
ORO litedot LED brakelights and center brake light/license plate mount (rear plate in center of spare)
Custom bedlined downward facing sub box in cargo are with JL audio 12w3 and Infinity 600w RMS sub amp.
Pioneer head unit, polk 4x6's in dash, alpine 6x9's in enclosures behind front seats (custom enclosures w/ cupholders)
Cobra 75WXST CB and 4' firestik
Centerforce clutch
Bedlined interior
Complete BORLA header and Flowmaster exhaust
Bad Apple Fab red rock rings

Also now has a poison spyder customs 6 point rollcage installed and welded/painted!

Lift is 1" BL, 1" MML, 4.5" RE springs, matched Rancho 9000 shocks.

133xxx on the vehicle, the rebuilt engine has almost exactly the same, pulled and rebuilt at 125000ish.

ZERO mechanical problems, gets 17 mpg around town and very powerful.
IM LOOKING TO TRADE MY JEEP FOR A NEWER 4WD DIESEL TRUCK OR WILL DO PARTIAL TRADE FOR A STOCK XJ PLUS CASH OR TRADE STRAIGHT UP FOR EQUALLY BUILT XJ.JEEP IS LOCATED IN STAUNTON,VA.

YJ1.jpg

YJ2.jpg

YJ3.jpg

If it wasnt for a 9.5 hour drive I'd consider trading but man is that a hike. Great looking YJ, exactly what I'd want for one.

You got a link with any pics of your XJ?Ive had a couple trade offers but I everybody I've dealt with have been a couple of idiots that dont no what my Jeep is worth:banghead:

Back