• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

let me get a look at your rig....

jeeploki.jpg

not only did i go wheeling by myself, i took my dog as a spotter.

yeah...we have about a half dozen of these threads in here somewhere..I will see if I can find a link or two for ya...no need to start another one.

i wanna go back to mau mee. maybe when it gets warm and i will go camping down there. you interested in doing some wheeling/camping out there? I am pretty sure it is still legal

i wanna go back to mau mee. maybe when it gets warm and i will go camping down there. you interested in doing some wheeling/camping out there? I am pretty sure it is still legal

Yeah probably but thats not so much wheeling as it is driving on dirt roads. You gotta come to WF.

hahaha, its a bit worse than dirt roads. the only down side is its filled with giant ass holes that would swallow my jeep. combs used to be more technical but they closed it down. besides i love camping on mau mee. it takes me back to my first wheeling experiences with johnson.

the time in an ice storm we got his jeep wedged against a tree on an ice sheet and had to rock it off for an hour to get home. poor mark his drivers side doors were bowed in like it was a custom job.

Back