• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV was a BLAST!!!

Neither are RV tires. Don't bother with AAA in Banning, they never showed after a couple hours Kevin and I changed his tire ourselves. Yeah, check your pressures. :)

wow we blew our tire up in moron....i mean moreno valley just before the 215 interchange.

sears had a tire for us at 8pm :D

jmaxj said:
i made it back to utardiland :clap: big thanks to cal for picking me up and such kevin for the bed and bed buddy:) marc for the shock transfer richard for the seat and the event santa for the seat it was a blast!! i will be back next year can't wait pics will be up when i get back to moab.

For the record, his bed buddy was my dog Luke and not me lol.

KH

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
josh i dont bite man so dont give me that crap. it was probably a head butt mark or something we were quite into those this weekend.

theres a large gash/bruise on my spine as well. good times! :D

well then I was too drunk to remember who did it then. last night one of my old college friends who was female IM'd me "Long time no see" and the wife thought I hooked up with her over the weekend. Pretty retarded. I told her should could call everyone who was there and even check my emails.

djblade311 said:
well then I was too drunk to remember who did it then. last night one of my old college friends who was female IM'd me "Long time no see" and the wife thought I hooked up with her over the weekend. Pretty retarded. I told her should could call everyone who was there and even check my emails.

DUDE! I have pics with you in them from Saturday, so you have proof there!
Maybe you shoudl have put a dent in the rig, then she would believe you better.....

just tell her to look at any of the photos taken & she will see it was a sausage fest :D & as dirty as we all were don't think we could of hooked up with a toothless chick if we wanted to. Good luck man...

djblade311 said:

djblade311 said:
josh, just blame it on me she'll understand:D

djblade311 said:
So she finally busted you huh??

djblade311 said:

Boy am I glad I don't have one of those that I have to answer too!......SANTA

A few pics from Sunbonnet pass

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3469.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3491.jpg

IMG_3477.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

Dang Remi broke his JV cherry!

4xSanta said:
Boy am I glad I don't have one of those that I have to answer too!......SANTA
neither do i any more!! :guitar:

djblade311 said:
So then who was that girl you were with?

J/K :D

GrimmJeeper said:
i didnt see any pics of josh yet :dunno:
:moon:

Here ya' go....

PHTO0409.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

Now I can not vouch for him Friday or Sat night..... :doh:

mattyj said:
A few pics from Sunbonnet pass

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3469.jpg