• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV was a BLAST!!!

I was behind him when he hit the crater & can say he was probably glad the air bar deployed..

xjjeeper19 said:
After seeing the picture of the deployed airbag, all you guys wheelin with a 1996 cherokee, just remove the airbag before you go offroad, it's a self contained unit, there are no impact sensors anywhere, just pull it off, and leave it a camp, or in the back seat. If you hit it hard enough with your fist, it will hit back.

Justin

AWESOME PICS!

Looks like you guys are having a blast out there. I wish I could have been there.

shelbyluvv said:
AWESOME PICS!

Looks like you guys are having a blast out there. I wish I could have been there.

We tried to find some beer cans to get stuck on for you, but couldn't.....:dunno:

i too would like to thank everyone for a great weekend. i am as far home as my dads and after a long drive home spitting out and re-installing nearly 35 tire plugs in three wheels, i am probably staying here until a tire store opens tomorrow. more when im not posting from my phone. =)

Great pics y'all and I had a blast. Good wheelin Claw with the crew! I'll post up a few pics later after I unpack

xjjeeper19 said:
Sorry, I thought it was a slow speed kinda thing.....
justin is right, mine went off when i dropped into a crater in glamis. not a hard hit at all. a hard jerk of the wheels will set em off. it has a big bolt pushing on a tension spring and when it gets jarred hard enough, BOOM. glad to hear you are ok kyung! the best part about blowing up your airbag is checking your shorts after that loud bang with the powder flying everywhere :D

GrimmJeeper said:
justin is right, mine went off when i dropped into a crater in glamis. not a hard hit at all. a hard jerk of the wheels will set em off. it has a big bolt pushing on a tension spring and when it gets jarred hard enough, BOOM. glad to hear you are ok kyung! the best part about blowing up your airbag is checking your shorts after that loud bang with the powder flying everywhere :D
I'm not sure which was louder. The air bag or the impact. Too bad it wasn't caught on tape. That would have been awesome to see. The smell of airbag deployment is forever etched in my mind.
Thanks to everyone that offered me their trailer and all the help with getting the jeep back on its wheels. And to Josh for the AAA hookup.
Good work with the sledge on my front wheels Remi, Curt, and whoever else that was at the scene. I can't remember with all the "excitement".
Rollins gave me a d30 housing to start my new and improved axle rebuild.
You guys rock!:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:
I think the most expensive part of this could turn out to be my Bilstein 7100s. At least three could be toast if they're not rebuildable. OUCH!!!

rpraterxj said:
IMG_1276.jpg
Isn't that the hot setup for jeepspeed? :D

jeeperjohn said:
It helps alot for climbing the walls....

jeeperjohn said:

No, I think your thinking about CORR. They never could figure out a way to quickly adjust for camber on a solid axle, you might be on to something.

i made it back to utardiland :clap: big thanks to cal for picking me up and such kevin for the bed and bed buddy:) marc for the shock transfer richard for the seat and the event santa for the seat it was a blast!! i will be back next year can't wait pics will be up when i get back to moab.

Ben left a bite mark on my chest and my wife thought I cheated on her. Also after having wrestled with Ben at the top of Claw, my knees are scratched up and that didnt help...

thanks Ben.... :)

djblade311 said:
Ben left a bite mark on my chest and my wife thought I cheated on her.

You know, she might take that better than "I'm going jeeping.."

I know Ben wanted to "Shave his rear end" ... but had no idea it could lead to this.

:D

you know all these pictures and none of them are incriminating ones of me and the shenanigans i caused/encountered.......

wow.

me n ryan just got home.....

check your valve stems on your trailers folks cause blown tires aint cheap.

josh i dont bite man so dont give me that crap. it was probably a head butt mark or something we were quite into those this weekend.

theres a large gash/bruise on my spine as well. good times! :D

russ where were you!

QUOTE=pottenger]I know Ben wanted to "Shave his rear end" ... but had no idea it could lead to this.

:D[/QUOTE]

Back