• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just got back from the hospital...

Holy crap, dude! :scared: How long did the doc say that would take to heal?

Reason #44382 to wheel an automatic: When you break your leg you can still drive :)

Is it actually broken or is it a high ankle sprain? I've done both, to both ankIes. It definately makes a sickening POP, and is definately not fun. I gotta tell you buddy, I know how you are with medical type gore:puke: I'm impressed you could look at it, let alone take pics. Get well soon.
-Ryan

Last edited:
I just can't believe that it WASN'T Ian who inflicted the damage. Seems like he's always the culprit for every other time you get your a$$ whooped.:skull2:

Then again, when we were waiting for your butt to show up, he did disappear to the "bathroom" for a few minutes. Maybe he managed to sneak out, bust your ankle, and then sneak back in??

- Jay

Only ONE person really knows...
chuck-norris-album9.jpg

Nice coloring.
Thats why I don`t trust myself to go wheeling with my wrist .I don`t want to come back in worse condition.You and I can sit in the gimp section

IXNAYXJ said:
Dude, it looks like your leg was bitten off by a shark and then spit out, after which it got all swollen with water and then washed up on-shore where it rotted for 3 months.

Still can't believe something can look THAT bad and NOT be broken.

- Jay

Back