• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junk Yard Parts Finds/Requests

I need OEM endcaps for an MJ rear bumper.

Okay, here's a good one: Looking for a 4.3L Chevy engine and a 700 R4 transmission, probably early 90's. Don't ask why........it will be revealed at a later date! :wierd:

Please let me know if someone finds one laying around. :wave1:

Thanks

Okay, here's a good one: Looking for a 4.3L Chevy engine and a 700 R4 transmission, probably early 90's. Don't ask why........it will be revealed at a later date! :wierd:

Please let me know if someone finds one laying around. :wave1:

Thanks

What are you doing now ? I told you that is too much motor for your sons gocart. :eeks1:

I need a set of stock MJ front coils. or XJ coils if they are the same... im not sure :dunno: also if anyone sees a set of 2 or 3 inch lift blocks on a mini truck at the JY i'll take em if they are easy enough for you to pull off.... or if someone has a set from an XJ laying around...... :cheers:

I need a set of stock MJ front coils. or XJ coils if they are the same... im not sure :dunno: also if anyone sees a set of 2 or 3 inch lift blocks on a mini truck at the JY i'll take em if they are easy enough for you to pull off.... or if someone has a set from an XJ laying around...... :cheers:

Damn... I just threw away two sets of blocks. Let me see if I have anymore.

Looking for aD44 front and rear axle out of a scout. Found a pair on CL but the guy wants a grand for them.

Thanks Santa

Looking for aD44 front and rear axle out of a scout. Found a pair on CL but the guy wants a grand for them.

Forgot to mention passenger side drop for both of them.

Spotted @ Ecology S.F.S., Jan. 17th

Just got back from Santa Fe Springs Ecology on Imperial;

2 Comanches both 2 wd. One long bed the other short, one has the tailgate.

Several pre 1997 Cherokees, one with full factory skids, one with factory front tow hooks, another with an after market sun roof.
One RENIX XJ has new front brakes and rotors, must not have done it right, the front is crunched.

V8 Grand Cherokee, the front springs give a bit of lift on our XJ's

I didn't see and Dana 44's.

Sorry, I won't go back. I need to fix the plumbing under the kitchen sink.

Mike

Re: Spotted @ Ecology S.F.S., Jan. 17th

Just got back from Santa Fe Springs Ecology on Imperial;

2 Comanches both 2 wd. One long bed the other short, one has the tailgate.

Several pre 1997 Cherokees, one with full factory skids, one with factory front tow hooks, another with an after market sun roof.
One RENIX XJ has new front brakes and rotors, must not have done it right, the front is crunched.

V8 Grand Cherokee, the front springs give a bit of lift on our XJ's

I didn't see and Dana 44's.

Sorry, I won't go back. I need to fix the plumbing under the kitchen sink.

Mike

Did you notice the cherokee with the GC MC?

Back