• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junk Yard Parts Finds/Requests

Looking for a Front D44 out of a Rubicon TJ.

Thanks,

Randy

Yah, good luck with that.

There were no lines to get in the junkyard. But I had to wait in line to rent a cherry picker for Scott. Then we had to wait in line again to pay for the engine. Then Scott had to wait in line again to get the deposit back for the cherry picker. :mad:

From what I understand, Dennis/Ben are headed to the JY tomorrow. I just got home from Phoenix, so I haven't had a chance to talk to Dennis yet. But if you guys are still going- I do still need a D30.

Ben just left here, he said he was going to hook up with you tomorrow out there and buzz by my shop for the $$$.

Bryce, There are tons of jeeps there however most all were 2WD and renix disco models.

I only saw 2 non disco and they were mostly stripped, shafts gone and the other one was completely stripped and beat on.

Sorry man, I looked for something non disco that we could just slap in for you.

Leep

Don't sweat it. I'll keep everyone posted. I ran out of free time to work on it, since our race season starts on Saturday.

Once you get it of it is a direct swap (remove the old, bolt in the new) bring it up and drop it off I will do it for you.

Can get it done in the course of a day or so.

Looking for a 2 sets of 97+ doors. 1 set for a 2 door, and the 2 front doors for a 4 door. And a 97+ front clip

looking for a stock air filter box and a front bumper stock or custom, preferably custom, but I just need something to get me on the road.

Back