• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

junk to me/treasure to you!

2.5turbo

NAXJA Forum User
This list is completely current, once the cash is in my hand and a person leaves it gets removed from the listing.

I WANT THIS STUFF GONE! Let me know what you got I'm willing to make deals. Cash or Trade??? Looking for maybe car audio(amps, subs, boxes, speakers, wiring kits, deck), HID upgrade for XJ, TJ fender flares, used tires 33x12.5r15 or 245/75r16. Jeep stuff that I can use is what I'm looking for so just send me what you got and I'll get back to you.

Willing to ship but buyer pays.

Text/Email/Call 720-979-3900 Logan (just leave a message)

FREE stuff:

stock front XJ coils
1 fuel injector 91+ 4.0
Coolant Temp Sensor 91-95?
stock swaybar endlinks
oil pump 96 4.0 approximately 228k assuming it works, I changed this out when I had the engine out to swap it.
1 factory jeep rim with tire. It fell off on the highway but it won't accept a wheel weight on the inside now. Makes a great roller!
91 4.0 water pump. I changed it just to get it out of the way.
(2) sets of factory XJ Dana 35 U-bolts
(2) tail pipe mounting bracket(XJ). It goes next to the gas tank.
gear oil 80w-90 Coastal brand 1 gallon *NEW*
(1) 32x11.5r15 BFG A/T spare or roller. Was told it holds air but there is a chunk missing from when he took it off.

pics of lights can be seen here: http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/3314569313.html
LIGHTS:
I have a lot of KC 5x7 light parts. (2) metal housings (2) plastic housings (although one is broken it works just fine) Just look at the picture or I can send a different picture to you. I want $30 for the whole lot of KC stuff. !!!SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED!!! These lights are completely rebuildable and parts are available from KC Hilites for really cheap! Supports 100w bulbs.
http://www.kchilites.com/store/categ...acement-Parts/
http://www.kchilites.com/lights/57-series Just pick the style of light you want to build and order the parts!

4" PIAA Plasma Ion Crystal Yellow fog lights. Lens are cracked but work. (about $60/lens to get replacements) no rust, comes with wiring harness that has had the ground wire completely replaced and then I taped the wires completely back together. Comes with only PIAA stuff pictured. Does NOT include mounting brackets, you will have to make or buy your own. $30

Blazer fog lights. Comes with brand new box (4) housings (3) lens I bought the second set as replacements. Supports 100w bulbs with no issues. $20

BAJA lights I have the fog light pattern lens as well as a yellow fog light lens. (3) complete housings (4) light covers $30

96 4.0 PARTS:

2 wire oil pressure switch/Coolant Temperature Sensor (by the firewall) $10 for both
Coil Pack $10
96 fuel rail with 91 injectors. Needs o-rings. fuel injector harness (cut at firewall) has only a couple broken clips but you could solder these into your old harness for replacements. $10

88 XJ 4.0 RENIX(87-90) STUFF: $125 for ALL
I'm hoping for an all or nothing deal on this stuff. Ended up just throwing money into parts that weren't the problem so my loss will be someone's JACKPOT!

passenger side headlight bezel
master cylinder (used for 6 months)
alternator (used for 9 months)
factory rear vent hose for valve cover (used for 9 months)
Distributor Pickup. Installed on a distributor. *NEW* as well as 88 factory still working part.
(2) front brake lines (used for 9 months)
(2) front rotors/break pads (used for 9 month)
Crankshaft Position Sensor (used for 1 month)
Fuel Pressure Regulator *NEW* as well as 88 factory still working part.
Ignition Module *NEW* as well as 88 factory still working part.
(2) distributor caps

^^^$125 for ALL^^^

GENERAL PARTS:

(1) tow hook, just the hook $5
(1) PIAA 85w H3 bulb $5
(1) PIAA 55w H3 bulb $5
(3) 9006 Sylvania headlight bulbs $10 for all
(6) 9004 Sylvania headlight bulbs $20 for all
(2) random overflow bottles. I have no idea what these came out of. Use for something custom $5 for both
oil pressure gauge EQUUS/water temperature gauge SUNPRO I don't know if they work, they have just always sat on the shelf. THESE ARE NOT NEW or ready to go. You will have to spend some money or have stuff at your place to completely hook these up. $10 for both

INTERCHANGEABLE/GENERAL JEEP PARTS:

Energy Suspension RED (polyurethane control arm mounts) replaces bushing on stock control arms TJ/XJ/ZJ (4) LCA bushings and (2) UCA bushings $20
H6054 headlight (used) basic halogen $5
underhood emission stuff 91 XJ. bubble behind the bumper, gray cylinder next to engine with hoses to the airbox $10
spark plug wires for 4.0 (6) blue (1) red $5
spark plug wires for 4.0 (6) gray missing the coil to distributor cap wire $5
license plate bracket $5
(2) windshield washer pump/motor $5 for both
Oil Pressure Switch (w/ gauge) single wire 91-95? 4.0 $10
(1) front rotor Dana 30 $5
Rubicon Express lower control arms (RE3700) fixed with super flex joints on the axle side. 1 is good to go the other needs the race replaced($10 part). The set screw that locks the ring in place that holds the race is a little stiff. I got a pair of brand new LCA's for free so I never used these. $100 obo
(4) brake drums Dana 35/C 8.25 $10/pair
OEM MJ radiator frame is same as XJ but core is 1/2 as thick. $20
(1) 30x9.5r15 extra spare tire $20

XJ ONLY:

Factory rear bumper (84-96) You will need to use your brackets, the stock ones rusted and broke. No rust on bumper. It is painted factory gray. $20
(2) factory paper air filters *NEW* $5 for both
factory windshield washer bottle w/ dual sprayers, leaks from the "cap" (front/rear) $5
emission bubble that mounts behind the bumper $5
(2) front brake lines 91+ Dana 30 factory length GREAT CONDITION $10 for the pair

Back