• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cherokee Trail Carver

Yeah, I'm no fan of Stability Control either BulletMaker. The Chrysler 200 I bought to use as a daily driver has that, traction control, and is filled with airbags. I love the car as it drives good and is more than plenty quick with the V-6 and 6 speed, but between the cheap tires (why you put T Rated tires on a 280+hp car, I don't know) and the somewhat overprotective nannies, if you try to get overly agressive, they'll kick on and cut the throttle, start working the individual calipers, and if you have the cruise control turned on, it'll shut that off too! Turning the TC off will allow it to spin the tires (even from a rolling start:D ), but will still shut off the cruise and does nothing to dial back the stability control..........

it's not a bad looking vehicle, it's an obvious attempt to grab some of the Subaru crowd that is tired of the same ugly forester that is overdue for a re-design.

remember, that to most people, "off road" really does only mean venturing down that bumpy dirt road that the family car cant go down.

Back