• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep build up...ongoing

always_eating_mud said:
not to jack your thread (your buildup is sick!) but im lookin for rims and tires, or just tires for my cherokee (33's) muds not a/t

no problem...but are you asking if I have tires I'm getting rid of, or are you asking for opinions on what to get? I personally do not have tires I'm getting rid of at the time.

took about a week and a half off from working on this thing because I'm lazy. Back at it, and have some progress from today.

Front links and mounts all tacked on
170272_122_full.jpg

Frame mount for upper link. This will probabaly be braced back to the seat mounts
170272_125_full.jpg

clearance upper link has
170272_124_full.jpg

Knuckle mod for over the knuckle steering with heims. Still not too sure about this, but figured I'd give it a shot. Gotta get this sorted out before the trackbar gets worked out.
170272_123_full.jpg

ECU Problem..help..

A few days ago 1994 XJ's voltgauge dropped to about 11 volts and stayed. Then drove a few more miles got home..next morning it was down to about 9 volts in the red zone.

I replaced the atlernator and got an optima yellow top battery. Thinking this problem was fixed I turned the XJ on. The voltgauge was at 10 volts and the check engine light was on. I've checked the wiring and all is good.

I was thinking it was the ECU pin 50 Alternator Output. I'm just not sure on how to fix this problem without swapping in a new ECU for $590$.

If anybody knows anything about this let me know Please!!

Thanks,

Scott

Nope. Nick moved about 1100 miles from his Jeep for a new job almost a year ago.

This is the only Jeep that may take longer to modify than ROBZ95Xj.

Andy in Pa. said:
Nope. Nick moved about 1100 miles from his Jeep for a new job almost a year ago.

This is the only Jeep that may take longer to modify than ROBZ95Xj.
mmmm, I have a Comanche sitting in my driveway saying I have to be in the running also.:wave:

magoo117 said:
mmmm, I have a Comanche sitting in my driveway saying I have to be in the running also.:wave:
is it gonna be ready for nac fest?

dam it's not done yet. how is your brother? what happened to his project? how is texas.

Marc
ps. What's up John B.

rokspydr said:
dam it's not done yet. how is your brother? what happened to his project? how is texas.

Marc
ps. What's up John B.

Sup Marc...tried to visit you and RockSteady over "there" but couldnt register. Did you sell the XJ?

I would have assumed Nicko would have chimed in here?

unfortunatly I did. It's in Mass. if I remember correctly. I have been wheeling my YJ for 3 years. but still miss my XJ.. How about you?

Marc

hmm let's see. He did get some work done while he was back in NJ over Christmas break. Mainly just got it done enough to get it back on its wheel so we can move it around the yard. It's still got some work to be done before it'll be usable again.

My truck is in the same condition it was in 2 years ago. I've finally ordered some pieces to get it back in working order but it's looking like I may also be moving to texas in the near future. It won't be so much as a drive for our trucks to texas as it will be paying a hauler to bring them.

I'm gonna go with a no on NACfest for him most likely unless I can convince him to fly up and just use my truck for it. Or maybe one of you kind gentleman would like to sponser me so I can join in again.:loveu:

I'll tell him to come check in when I speak to him next.

XJBrother said:
hmm let's see. He did get some work done while he was back in NJ over Christmas break. Mainly just got it done enough to get it back on its wheel so we can move it around the yard. It's still got some work to be done before it'll be usable again.

My truck is in the same condition it was in 2 years ago. I've finally ordered some pieces to get it back in working order but it's looking like I may also be moving to texas in the near future. It won't be so much as a drive for our trucks to texas as it will be paying a hauler to bring them.

I'm gonna go with a no on NACfest for him most likely unless I can convince him to fly up and just use my truck for it. Or maybe one of you kind gentleman would like to sponser me so I can join in again.:loveu:

Dude, yer sponsered...now get yer junk together and get out to NAc-Fest!!!!!

"junk" would be the correct terminology at the moment, I just found food in the other day from the last time it was out. So thats about 2 and half years old. It was nasty.

I should be able to get it together in time. I'll just have to split the time between that and building my porsche racecar, it's only a 944 but still fun to drive. I'll just have to be careful on the rocks so I don't tear my new ACL that I just got put in 2 and a half weeks ago.:(

XJBrother said:

you know you can always ride with me:yelclap: even though we fight like brothers:eek: :gee: :cheers: I know someone who could transport your rides to Texas also,check the pic of my new ride.
Magoos012.jpg

Back