• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Parts... I found them here...

Well, I missed out on Chris's group order.

Now I guess I wait to see if/when the stuff actually comes in.

In the meantime, I live and work in the LA area, and would be able to pick up and possibly store a bunch of these parts, for whoever it was looking for an in near Los Angeles.

Muad'Dib said:
Yes HUGE THANKS! Ill be the one holding up the order! SO fella's blame me!

You're not holding anything up. I finalized all the doc's and wired the money earlier today. So no worries :) Now we just wait.
-Chris

I just received an email from Alex with a order confirmation number. They got the payment yesterday and I should have a copy of the Bill of Lading tomorrow. Yesterday I got in contact with Customs because I really didn't know what to do with classification's on the parts. I was informed that because the value of the shipment was so low that I could do an "informal entry" that only involved showing all my paperwork at the Customs office and then go down to the warehouse to pick up the stuff. I checked into using a broker and was told about the same thing. Now if we ordered a container of stuff that would be the way to go, but on a small "personal use" order and that's the key word it was not necessary or cost effective. I also asked Alex to omit the term Jeep 2500 and use Jeep Cherokee just to make it easier on this end.
I also requested that they toss in some catalogs for other parts that they carry. Going through the paperwork that I already got from them I guess that before the Jeep 2500 there was a Jeep 213 (Classic XJ) and Jeep 213 that was very similar to the 2500 in body parts but the headlights look more plain. I missed that when I was putting in the order because we all were requesting 2500 parts when we should have been asking for all the Jeep stuff. They have a lot of stuff for the US style pre 97 XJ's like electrical, body parts, lights, grille's, brush guards and such. So in the future that could help to fill an order too. But that stuff is pretty plentiful here so I don't know the cost saving or benefit except that its new. When I get the catalogs I'll scan them so I can send them to anyone interested.
-Chris

(sorry for being kind of wordy) :cheers:

BonesBrosChris said:
I just received an email from Alex with a order confirmation number. They got the payment yesterday and I should have a copy of the Bill of Lading tomorrow. Yesterday I got in contact with Customs because I really didn't know what to do with classification's on the parts. I was informed that because the value of the shipment was so low that I could do an "informal entry" that only involved showing all my paperwork at the Customs office and then go down to the warehouse to pick up the stuff. I checked into using a broker and was told about the same thing. Now if we ordered a container of stuff that would be the way to go, but on a small "personal use" order and that's the key word it was not necessary or cost effective. I also asked Alex to omit the term Jeep 2500 and use Jeep Cherokee just to make it easier on this end.
I also requested that they toss in some catalogs for other parts that they carry. Going through the paperwork that I already got from them I guess that before the Jeep 2500 there was a Jeep 213 (Classic XJ) and Jeep 213 that was very similar to the 2500 in body parts but the headlights look more plain. I missed that when I was putting in the order because we all were requesting 2500 parts when we should have been asking for all the Jeep stuff. They have a lot of stuff for the US style pre 97 XJ's like electrical, body parts, lights, grille's, brush guards and such. So in the future that could help to fill an order too. But that stuff is pretty plentiful here so I don't know the cost saving or benefit except that its new. When I get the catalogs I'll scan them so I can send them to anyone interested.
-Chris

(sorry for being kind of wordy) :cheers:
You can actually find some of the "Super Cherokee" or 213 stuff on their site, but seeing a catalog would still be cool. Thanks for keeping us updated Chris, oh and by the way did you get my payment last night?

BonesBrosChris said:
......before the Jeep 2500 there was a Jeep 213 (Classic XJ) and Jeep 213 that was very similar to the 2500 in body parts but the headlights look more plain.............

Yes, the 213 actually had a slightly different grill, the grill was angled a little bit in the slots, that would probably be the only part worth importing if someone wanted to throw it on theirs.

Wow... I can't believe I missed this thread. I'm interested to see how everything works out for everyone. I'll definitely be interested if anyone is going in on another buy in the future.

If anyone doesn't need their taillights I'll be happy to buy them!

Muad'Dib said:
Maybe?

I know some of us are looking into getting the front fenders.
If it turns out to be more work then i want to do, or i just cant get the fenders just right, i may sell my front end parts. FWIW

:bs: Once you get your hands on the stuff your never going to let go of it. :) Really it's only one cut into each fender, not really much harder than everything else we do here.
-C

"-Really it's only one cut into each fender, not really much harder than everything else we do here. "

U right, Whatever metal u need to trim on the top corner ; will be used to fill that small gap at the bottom corner surrounding the head lamp. ;0)> No problemo.....

Last edited:
are you talking your 2500 front end parts you might sell? if you do I will be interested

Thats a big MIGHT. And i wont know for awhile. Gotta get the parts first and see what i can do. Then i can determine if its outta my league etc.

BonesBrosChris said:
Once you get your hands on the stuff your never going to let go of it. Really it's only one cut into each fender, not really much harder than everything else we do here.
-C
BajaMJ said:
BonesBrosChris said:
"-Really it's only one cut into each fender, not really much harder than everything else we do here. "

U right, Whatever metal u need to trim on the top corner ; will be used to fill that small gap at the bottom corner surrounding the head lamp. ;0)> No problemo.....

I guess im just too afriad of my own fab work as im just generally not good at something like that... and i like a professional look.

You at least you gotta try first. If not I have a bunch of pre-97 fenders... so I might be able to make you a set. You would have to do the paint because thats not my thing. Sometimes you have to hang it out there, like most things you have to at least give it a try. I would recomend starting out with some JY fenders and start hacking, if it goes to sh!t, try another set. Thats alot more fun then paying a body shop to do it.

Last edited:
BonesBrosChris said:
You at least you gotta try first. If not I have a bunch of pre-97 fenders... so I might be able to make you a set. You would have to do the paint because thats not my thing. Sometimes you have to hang it out there, like most things you have to at least give it a try. I would recomend starting out with some JY fenders and start hacking, if it goes to sh!t, try another set. Thats alot more fun then paying a body shop to do it.

Ill probably do it with my current set because i hit a deer a year and a half ago.. and still need to replace both fenders (already did the header panel got some POS grey JY one).

The drivers side fender definetly needs replacing... but ironically the damaged part of it is what looks to be most of the area that needs to be cut:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n57/CTschantz1/Jeep%20Almost%20Fixed/DSCF1907.jpg

The passengers side is just bent outwards a little and may be salvageable.. although my plans were to just replace them.

If i cant get it to work myself, and you end up able too, ill definetly take you up on the fender work. I dont need them painted... ill get that professionally done.

Last edited:
I sent off an email on Friday asking for the shipping and arrival dates. When I get into work on Monday I should have a reply...... well I hope I do. :)

Back