• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion Order #3

im still in on one set of handles for my 2 door. while im not really financially able to get anything moving im in here reading regularly so im deffinantly good for what ever my payment is whenever we figure out where money needs to go. i think all money transfers need to be well documented though.

and i almost vote a new thread. a lot of the post in this thread are from users who have not been here for a while.

hey im new and i am in and all i wanna know is how this transactions proceeds as far as who or when i give the money to whom...would appreciate the info thanks

Hi,

Joined this site for the group buy.
I'm interested in the complete conversion kit from the price list. Maybe those snazzy door handles to. I'm in Southern California could possibly pick them up myself. Have a few sources in the shipping industry if needed.

Please keep me updated.
Thanks
Justin

wahoo did i get in intime for this round of group buy? i missed the last two by a week at most both times...

(screen name) @ yahoo cot com

want everything for the front end..
and the side molding.. pretty much everything except for taillights and rear bumpers..

I just now started getting into the 2500 parts. I like the looks but always though i wouldnt be able to use any of it because of all the fiberglass on mine. But then i saw the billet handles, ive always wanted the tails but didnt think they would go good with matching the stock headlights so Im going to try doing commander headlights, 2500 tails, and the 2500 handles

hey im in just want to kno prices to see if i buy 1 or 2 front end clips anyone with any info would appreciate it need pretty much everything but rear taillights and bumper thanks im in san diego willing to help in any way i can thanks...

I'd get a couple sets of tailights(spares). I have read through this whole post and haven't found a DEFINATE order happening or person to pm to. Maybe I missed it in the 15 pages. Anybody KNOW anything for sure. I'd love the billet handles also.

Ok, I think there is some confusion on What my role was to be in this. I work for a freight company. Jeepcherokeeboy97 was facilitating this buy. I can help with getting the shipping to my dock for a reasonable amount. At that point I can arrange domestic shipping for the parts to every bodies location. http://www.naxja.org/forum/member.php?u=46305 My company can take credit cards for THE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY any funds for the purchase of the goods or for the Shipment to dock would need to be calculated and collected by the facilitator.

I think the best and easiest way to go about placing this order is to have someone that can front the cash for the 50 sets. That individual would basically own all the parts and once the parts get here, they can sell them to us. Its just too complicated otherwise because not everyone wants the full set. Let me know what you guys think. If I had the 1,000 bucks I would do it, but unfortunately I don't: (

I can buy the parts up front if that is what it takes. The person in charge of the order should send me contact info so I can talk to some one and know how it will work out as far as do I have to deal with shippng parts to poeple, what if people change their order or cancel it. How will it all work contact me with info and I can help with the up front cash.

Ill send you a pm, and what's your email address???

You would send the cash for the parts to the supplier, ill give you the info on that in a pm. You would then get a quote from yankeefan303 to have the parts shipped to his company's warehouse. They will handle the customs. Yankeefan will ship the parts out from there to everyone. You will get your money back from yankeefan, or if you have paypal, everyone can send you money for their parts to you.

Last edited:
I can buy the parts up front if that is what it takes. The person in charge of the order should send me contact info so I can talk to some one and know how it will work out as far as do I have to deal with shippng parts to poeple, what if people change their order or cancel it. How will it all work contact me with info and I can help with the up front cash.

Dan,

We could work out some sort of ordering system that you would let me know who has paid you and that they can ship. If you want to front the Cash for the purchase and the Shipping to port I will be more than happy to take care of the storage and order fulfillment. Once again not until you and I both get paid for the cost of goods and shipping. I can not collect funds for anything other than the shipping of goods.

Back