• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Conversion Order #3

That would work, and just use paypal or something to the person who does the buy. I'd be interested in a set of tail lights. Are there any thread anywhere about the conversion itself, what parts fit on what models, etc?

I'm still in.
For the whole exterior conversion(Front end headlights, grill pieces, side fenders , side markers, fogs, tail lights, mirrors, side mouldings, rear bumper).
Or just the complete front end with side markers and fog lights plus the tail lights if thats all we are ordering.
Interested in the door handles if those happen.
Let me know when I can send payment and order.
[email protected]

Last edited:
I think the best and easiest way to go about placing this order is to have someone that can front the cash for the 50 sets. That individual would basically own all the parts and once the parts get here, they can sell them to us. Its just too complicated otherwise because not everyone wants the full set. Let me know what you guys think. If I had the 1,000 bucks I would do it, but unfortunately I don't: (

I'm still available to front this as well if needed.
[email protected]

I am still in as well. I want a whole conversion minus the front bumper and rear bumper. Also in on the handles with a spare set if that happens and a spare set of tails too.

I'd like to get in on this, at least for the front clip, including fender flares. Door handles and mirrors too if they're going to happen. Especially those nifty billet handles. I'm flush with cash right now, so I'm definitely in if this group buy goes through.

I think the best and easiest way to go about placing this order is to have someone that can front the cash for the 50 sets. That individual would basically own all the parts and once the parts get here, they can sell them to us. Its just too complicated otherwise because not everyone wants the full set. Let me know what you guys think. If I had the 1,000 bucks I would do it, but unfortunately I don't: (

Are we moving anywhere on this? I am still available to front the money if necessary.

I'm new to the site, and hopefully not too late, but I would be interested in the front end with the 7 slot grille. I would need the fenders, lights, grille and its parts, and maybe a set of the door handles. Let me know if this is going to happen, or who I need to send the money to.

How much am I looking at for the headlights, grill, and header after shipping, approximately? I'm still in on this. Just need to know how to explian the expenese to my wife.:firedevil

Back