• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Stimulus Sale...

Nothing more we can do, we are working hard! I am behind a welding helmet at least 8 hours every day building just bumpers. I am currently building 5 carrier bumpers, so chances are, your bumper is nearly done :wierd:

You're not working hard enough! :D Just kidding keep it up!

We get this a lot, without the joking part. :tears:

Ah, the joy of owning a business! I'm sure there aren't enough hours in the day!

You're not working hard enough! :D Just kidding keep it up!
I know, 16 hours a day off goofing off.
Now if I could only get my old boss to paint the upper quarter guards I dropped off a month ago for him to do

We get this a lot, without the joking part. :tears:

Those people dont realize the EXCELLENT CRAFTSMANSHIP they are getting by waiting a little longer than most other companies. I might have been one of those "annoying" people calling. If I was I apologize. I will say waiting the extra bit was worth it!

I should have my stage 4 front on in a few days here as soon as the paint dries.........flippin' oil based paint dries soooo slow. :banghead:

Those people dont realize the EXCELLENT CRAFTSMANSHIP they are getting by waiting a little longer than most other companies.

I am more than happy waiting. In fact every time I see a JCR bumper I giggle a little and can wait a few weeks for a bad ass product.

YYYYYAAAAAHHHHHH......it finally showed up. bad as F**k, took it to be coated today and will have it on this weekend.

Took what to be coated with what?

YYYYYAAAAAHHHHHH......it finally showed up. bad as F**k, took it to be coated today and will have it on this weekend.

How long did it take? I'm a month into the wait, and I can't take it anymore..... I think I'm going to raptor mine.

How long did it take? I'm a month into the wait, and I can't take it anymore..... I think I'm going to raptor mine.

Calm down Skippy they are on the way.

Calm down Skippy they are on the way.

I know, I know. I'm just like an excited little kid waiting for X-mas morning.

Mat

I know, I know. I'm just like an excited little kid waiting for X-mas morning.

Mat

You and me both brother! :cheers: What i have found when ordering from them is that its totally worth it!

it took 5.5 weeks and i got the stage 3 rear. took it to be powder coated smooth black. had it back the next day and had it instaled that afternoon. had to do some cutting to fit it and i cant get the forward frame bolts to go in. i have the original nut strip and i think the forward nuts are rusted up so i gotta re-tap them and bump the bolt size up. but besides for that its sweeet. well worth the wait. do yourself the favor and find something else to fix on your xj, before you go nuts waiting for the ups guy. hell show eventually with no warning.

do yourself the favor and find something else to fix on your xj, before you go nuts waiting for the ups guy. hell show eventually with no warning.

Its gonna suck when you scrape off that powdercoat!

I've gone full circle. I bought a JCR Offroad Stage IV front bumper during the 2008 Black Friday sale. Gave that Jeep to the kid for graduation 2009. Bought another Stave IV front bumper with hoop during this stimulus sale for my XJ. The kid bought another XJ with different bumper. Now the kid is selling the XJ with first Stage IV front bumper along with the Jeep. I should be given a free rear bumper for my troubles.

Back