• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Stimulus Sale...

I am supposed to get my check on the 12th. God, I hope thats still the case. I may not get it until the 15th.

doh! that when im supposed to get my check from uncle sugar:cry:

Well i'm sure if you get it on the 12th you can just order that day! :D

Well, Looks like i'm ordering the Stage 4 front in a couple days. I said screw it and I'm gonna get a Stage 3 rear with tire carrier! :D My profit sharing check doesn't get deposited until Monday!

Will stage 2 sliders work with uniBody stiffeners?
If you ask them nicely they will make the legs a little shorter! :D

Well, Looks like i'm ordering the Stage 4 front in a couple days. I said screw it and I'm gonna get a Stage 3 rear with tire carrier! :D My profit sharing check doesn't get deposited until Monday!

The Stage 4 is exactly what I ordered and after WF I decided I need a Rear Tire carrier to get my stinking tire off my roof. (Rev's Run is sooo darn narrow and the trees hang down soo low I almost completely ripped it off the roof)

So I think I will be making my own Rear Carrier. But JCR's looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice!

The Stage 4 is exactly what I ordered and after WF I decided I need a Rear Tire carrier to get my stinking tire off my roof. (Rev's Run is sooo darn narrow and the trees hang down soo low I almost completely ripped it off the roof)

So I think I will be making my own Rear Carrier. But JCR's looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice!

I ordered my front bumper today. I decided that I am going to spend more of my Bonus on the Jeep. I was screwing with trying to get a 31 to fit in the stock location and its just too big, I also did not want it on my roof even though there is a tire mount on my Surco. I'll just order a tire carrier bumper and be done with it. :D

wondering if the 231 t-case skid will work with hd offroad unibody stiffeners... searched but couldn't find anything about it.

technically they are only 10 gauge/just over 1/8 but i don't know if the skid has that much play in it. a quick answer would be great since the sale is ending in a couple days. i am ready to order if you say it will work

wondering if the 231 t-case skid will work with hd offroad unibody stiffeners... searched but couldn't find anything about it.

technically they are only 10 gauge/just over 1/8 but i don't know if the skid has that much play in it. a quick answer would be great since the sale is ending in a couple days. i am ready to order if you say it will work

Yeah they will. http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=966304&page=4 Starting on page 4.

nice to know that it will fit over the stiffeners, i guess i can decide whether or not to drill through the rail. thanks for the prompt response :D

i am ordering up!

nice to know that it will fit over the stiffeners, i guess i can decide whether or not to drill through the rail. thanks for the prompt response :D

i am ordering up!

No problem Dude, I just happened to see your post not long after you posted it. I have the skid and I think you will be very impressed with just how beefy it is! I saw Travis(Prepmech) this weekend but didn't get a look at his rig.. It was COVERED in mud!

im going to lose my mind!!!!! i ordered my stage 3 rear almost 5 weeks ago and still aint got it. whos leg do you gotta hump to speed things up. lol. love the products but the wait is a stroke waitin to happen

im going to lose my mind!!!!! i ordered my stage 3 rear almost 5 weeks ago and still aint got it. whos leg do you gotta hump to speed things up. lol. love the products but the wait is a stroke waitin to happen

Patience young grasshoppa, They had a big ass sale. Its worth the wait! I'm waiting on 2 bumpers!

Nothing more we can do, we are working hard! I am behind a welding helmet at least 8 hours every day building just bumpers. I am currently building 5 carrier bumpers, so chances are, your bumper is nearly done :wierd:

Back