• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Offroad

I have some tail light boxes coming in the same batch as you. Should be here Friday!

I have some tail light boxes coming in the same batch as you. Should be here Friday!

That mean's your order is early :laugh3: We normally keep these kinds of parts (tail light boxes, lower 1/4 panel guards, nutstrips, ect) on the shelf. But with the stimulus sale, we sold the the last pair on the shelf on the 3rd.

That mean's your order is early :laugh3: We normally keep these kinds of parts (tail light boxes, lower 1/4 panel guards, nutstrips, ect) on the shelf. But with the stimulus sale, we sold the the last pair on the shelf on the 3rd.

Mine will be here thursday.

Darky what kind of lights are you ordering/ordered?
I got these!
196556_1766806864205_1660183930_1666676_6119295_n.jpg

Although 3 of those are amber and 1 red... They are pretty friggin bright!

Got them today! But one problem i had was i ordered the wrong side lights... :D oops. I coulda sworn I read 2.5" lights. Oh well. Ordering up the others this evening!

Last edited:
Mine will be here thursday.

Darky what kind of lights are you ordering/ordered?
I got these!
196556_1766806864205_1660183930_1666676_6119295_n.jpg

Although 3 of those are amber and 1 red... They are pretty friggin bright!
I just ordered the light kit JCR offers. Save myself some legwork.

so if i want to buy a product from u i have to wait for u to make a batch of them? or am i misunderstanding? i hate to wait for my parts but if its a "gotta have" then i will. but i dont like this 5-10 days and it ends up being 15- 20. i dont care what happens i want my order by day 10 even if it means u make my product first then finish ur batch later. with my line of work if u arent done in time u lose money. if u contact the buyer and tell him hey man shit happened and it will be a few more days and u communicate with him so he knows what to expect then thats fine but the buyer shouldnt have to hunt his shit down after he already gave u his business.

so if i want to buy a product from u i have to wait for u to make a batch of them? or am i misunderstanding? i hate to wait for my parts but if its a "gotta have" then i will. but i dont like this 5-10 days and it ends up being 15- 20. i dont care what happens i want my order by day 10 even if it means u make my product first then finish ur batch later. with my line of work if u arent done in time u lose money. if u contact the buyer and tell him hey man shit happened and it will be a few more days and u communicate with him so he knows what to expect then thats fine but the buyer shouldnt have to hunt his shit down after he already gave u his business.

I only have two things to say:

1. Quit typing like a twelve year old girl on Facebook. Your lack of capitalization, spelling, and grammar make you look like an idiot.

2. Very few Jeep bumper/armor manufacturers have a ready stock of pre-built items just waiting for a customer to buy. It isn't cost effective. If you don't want to wait, go visit Quadra-crap and buy one of their overpriced, under-built bumpers. In short, you can choose two out of three: Speed, Quality, and Price. Which two do you really want?

i dont care what happens i want my order by day 10 even if it means u make my product first then finish ur batch later.
so you expect to cut in line?

What happens if everyone says that? Everyone can't go to the head of the line.

Small businesses can't afford to have a very large stack of product in stock, especially when customizations are offered and people can choose multiple options. For instance there are 6 different ways you can order the winch bumper. It is by nature a build-to-order business, there are limitations.

15-20 days is really not that bad. I have had UPS screw up shipping on a product that was shipped the same day I ordered it, it took me longer than that to get it. Now, if you call up 3-4 times over a month or longer period and keep getting the answer that the product will ship today, blah blah blah, and then it finally arrives and shows that it was shipped a week or two after the last time they told you it was shipped, I see a problem with that.

My new rear bumper was ready for pickup or shipping 7 days from order...
Most of my armor is from JCR.....JCR kicks ass...

For the most part, we try to build in order; seems the most fair... That being said, we have to be as efficient as possible to keep up! Hopping all over the build sheet and changing gears doing different types of product just wont work at any level of production. That's why we've given the possible build times. Armor is especially tricky since we cut everything out of 4' x 8' sheets in which the entire sheet's cut process is programmed for maximum yield and then run through it's entirety. Of course there are other factors that can throw a wrench into an otherwise perfectly planned timeline as well...

We do our best though ;) This was today's UPS pick up, and although high, still not too uncommon. So yeah, efficiency is king.

WP_000564Medium.jpg

My new rear bumper was ready for pickup or shipping 7 days from order...
Most of my armor is from JCR.....JCR kicks ass...

x87097607098

Keep it up fellas! :cheers:

whoa u guys got my post a little messed up here. i have worked for fab shops that will wait to have a certain number of people order before they even build a product. and they might not be doing anything in the shop all day. this is not fair to the customer. im not talking about having a number of ordes and being behind because of a high demand. either way the company should contact the customer if their order didnt ship by the expected wait time. im not saying i get to cut in line i just want my product by the time i was expecting it or i should be contacted by someone to let me know that there were complications. i dont like to have to call to see where my order is and find out it didnt even ship yet. i dont really care if the order wait time is 3 months out i just want it when i was told i will get it. nothing against jcr but i have seen this type of attitude from vendors and it is not right or fair. and to mt mike this isnt a honors class essay im writing. im pretty sure i have better grammar than u do. because i choose not to use it is none of ur business. and yes when i purchase a product from someone and spend my hard earned money on it i expect all 3: speed quality and price. if u think that when u are in business that u dont need all three of those factors then u are very wrong. im sure most vendors do try to do their best but nobody gets mad if they recieve a phone call or a message.

whoa u guys got my post a little messed up here. i have worked for fab shops that will wait to have a certain number of people order before they even build a product. and they might not be doing anything in the shop all day. this is not fair to the customer. im not talking about having a number of ordes and being behind because of a high demand. either way the company should contact the customer if their order didnt ship by the expected wait time. im not saying i get to cut in line i just want my product by the time i was expecting it or i should be contacted by someone to let me know that there were complications. i dont like to have to call to see where my order is and find out it didnt even ship yet. i dont really care if the order wait time is 3 months out i just want it when i was told i will get it. nothing against jcr but i have seen this type of attitude from vendors and it is not right or fair. and to mt mike this isnt a honors class essay im writing. im pretty sure i have better grammar than u do. because i choose not to use it is none of ur business. and yes when i purchase a product from someone and spend my hard earned money on it i expect all 3: speed quality and price. if u think that when u are in business that u dont need all three of those factors then u are very wrong. im sure most vendors do try to do their best but nobody gets mad if they recieve a phone call or a message.

Calm down there scooter! They build in the order that they are ordered in. Can't deal with that, tough. I have spent a lot of my hard earned money with these guys and everything has been top notch. Yeah I had to wait a while on my bumpers but they were worth it. If you use proper punctuation and grammar we will take you more seriously. So as was stated earlier, take your happy ass to Quadratec and buy a warrior products bumper if you want it fast. This is a shop with 3, count em 3, guys who bust their ass to get products out.

Run along back to facebook little girl. The other 'tweens are waiting breathlessly to read more of your whiny ranting.
:rattle:

Using proper spelling and grammar doesn't take much effort.

I got my tail light boxes right after the OP, which was right within their estimate. Trust me, I doubt the guys at JCR have any days when they're sitting around waiting for a certain amount of orders with nothing to do.

When I ordered my sliders from them a year and a half ago I was expecting at least a month. I knew they were a small company and it may take a while, but as long as I got them before my wheeling run I was going to be happy. I knew they were going to be quality and I didnt really care if I had to wait a bit. They came in two weeks. JCR kicks ass!!! The reason i got them wasnt because of speed, but because of quality and durability. Because of that I will be ordering a different set for my WJ very shortly. They earned a customer for life with one sale, now they just need to make a WJ bumper!!!

JCR is great! My 2001 XJ runs a gas tank skid and a rear stage 4 bumper. Everything is rock solid, great communication, and great quality. I'm probably going to order a front winch bumper from these guys in a few weeks. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

I can say right now i had the longest wait of all.I am glad i got screwed around by the other company and i found these guys(JCR).The wife and i was building 2 jeeps and we needed bumpers and rails.They had to deal with my wife after we got screwed around for more months than i care to think of, but they did a great job working with her.They built her a bumper that they now have on there site, tire,gas,jack carrier.Thats the wifes jeep in the photo.These bumpers bolted on with no problems at all.I would gladly wait for anything they had to bolt on to my jeep.
GREAT JOB GUYS, PLEASE keep up the GREAT WORK.

I can say right now i had the longest wait of all.I am glad i got screwed around by the other company and i found these guys(JCR).The wife and i was building 2 jeeps and we needed bumpers and rails.They had to deal with my wife after we got screwed around for more months than i care to think of, but they did a great job working with her.They built her a bumper that they now have on there site, tire,gas,jack carrier.Thats the wifes jeep in the photo.These bumpers bolted on with no problems at all.I would gladly wait for anything they had to bolt on to my jeep.
GREAT JOB GUYS, PLEASE keep up the GREAT WORK.

You wife was the nicest of any wife we have had to deal with! :callme:

Back