• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR customer service 2 thumbs down

X2
Like my dad used to say, some people would bitch if you hung them with a new rope.

We have learned over the past 9 years, that some people you just can't make happy no matter how hard you try...

Nailed it, just because your a vendor, and sell stuff, doesnt mean you have to bend over backwards, then apologize, then beg for their buisness after they bash you.

this kind of talk from a vendor is bull...

GET OVER IT! Jcr are some of the nicest guys in the industry, if you call what he said 'being an ass', you need to GET OVER IT. Vendors have a right to tell people to kick rocks after they publicly bash them on multiple forums.

OP isnt even a member, hes a random dude on the internet, they dont owe him (or you, or anyone) anything.

To me this is polite non aggresive open invitation for a response? Am I wrong?

I`m done with JCR seem like spoiled kids to me, At least there customer service side.

Sorry I have moved on and I hope you really put some effort into making your customer service a class A act. You get great reviews and have good prices.

Call me proud, but now feel like I had to work hard for a response and making me happy would come off as making me feel like a sell out & that was not my intentions.

So you were looking for a response to your non aggressive complaint. Then when they really responded and wanted to work it out with you, you call them spoiled (but probably in a non aggressive way...). You it kinda seems like your only intentions were to give negative feedback regardless of their response you sought in the first place?

Almost all of the armor on my jeep is jcr, and I havent had a single issue with their product or customer service. My experience is they run a tight ship, and deserve only positive feedback.

Almost all of the armor on my jeep is jcr, and I havent had a single issue with their product or customer service. My experience is they run a tight ship, and deserve only positive feedback.

I will second that. eric does a fine job of getting orders together and staying in contact with customers and making sure that customers know whats going on. I would recommend them to every jeep owner that wants tough clean armor made in the usa. thanks to all at jcr cant wait to get the rear done on my jeep. I will be getting you some pics of the new sliders installed ,also if can get some good video of them in action next week i will shoot that over as well.

Canada.jpg

Seriously, please don't buy from us.
We don't have an order for you (when your addresses didn't match, the transaction stopped there) and we don't have your money (read: your order did not go through). If Visa has a temporary hold on your funds, that's your issue with Visa. That per-authorization code means nothing to us. We don't have ANY of your information (cc numbers, address, name, phone, or any idea of what you are trying to order). How are we suppose to offer you customer service when we don't have any of this? What do you want us to do? Call Visa? Haha! I think what you are wanting is us to ship product in good faith? As soon as our security settings kicked in, it did not allow you to process an order. It's called FRAUD PROTECTION.
Welcome to the word of online credit card use.

I've been involved in businesses a long time that do a ton of online sales and this is not the way to handle this situation by coming on an open forum and insulting a possible customer and looking for him to tell anybody he meets not to buy from your business. Always take the high road.

JCR - Get a phone number and call him. I know nobody (aka most online retailers) actually wants to talk to customers anymore but a situation like this handled one on one can be a positive outcome for everyone involved, He gets a great product and You get a new customer/sale and a positive rep to everyone he shows off your product to. A win/win situation.

honesT- Same thing goes for you, before you bash a company on the forums, pick up the phone and call them. Explain your issue, and see if you can get it resolved satisfactorily for both parties. Email is usually not a good resolution tool due to time delay and it's hard to judge sincerity or sarcasm in someone's statement.

[/rant] Sorry for the rant but I see this same situation 20 times a day with companies/customers on the web and it just gets old :badpc:

did you even read the thread before you posted?
i did... and i "got over it". even 100% agree that the situation is out of JCRs control. the OP shouldnt be blaming JCR.

i recently had a similar problem with rough country... called in an order an their billing system wasnt taking my card. i wanted a discount, but i wanted the parts more. so i told them i would try to order online, and if there were any problems, id contact my bank. for some reason the transaction went fine.

im not saying they are obligated to make everyone happy... but the attitude or mentality that "we dont need you." is not good IMO. so its one customer, so what? i agree, you likely dont need EVERY sale. your one business in the MW with a better reputation and products. but a google search for JCR reviews pulls this thread up on the first page. now one little comment is viewable by any first time JCR buyer. see where im going with this... :dunno:

take it for what its worth.

I believe JCR's comment was prompted more by the attitude of the customer and the repeated complaints about something they had no control over.

I believe JCR's comment was prompted more by the attitude of the customer and the repeated complaints about something they had no control over.
I agree with their comment, but VA brings up a decent point. Much like the guy you just asked if he had actually read the thread, a new customer for JCR might pull up this thread and not read the whole thing and have that be their only opinion of them. It could work against them in that way, whereas for those of us who either have bought from them and been happy or just read the whole thread and understand the full situation, would have a different view.

And while he may not say it out loud... I'm sure they would rather have customers that understand what its like to be a small company and trying to bust their butt to make everyone happy. They are human and do a really good job at biting their professional tongues IMHO. But the great thing about being an American, even a business owner, is the option to stand up for one's self and tell someone to "get bent" when they deserve it! Good job!

Back