• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jack's Pass February 18th (Sunday)

Spaz said:
Darn

Looks like work isn't going to let me out for this one, sorry guys, maybe next time

way to pad the post count,

BTW knee is making rapid improvement. Barring me doing something stupid and reinjuring myself, The little man is going to the grandparents and Adrienne and I are in.

Blkxjkrawler said:
way to pad the post count

your post count too?

:laugh3:

Slacker87XJ said:
I'll be there. At 11 psi :D

-i

Don't you mean you will be there at about 10:00 or 11:00 AM. Running at 11 psi ;)

Michael

2xtreme said:
Don't you mean you will be there at about 10:00 or 11:00 AM. Running at 11 psi ;)

Michael

Yes, that's "Pacific Standard, Ian" time. So, 11 PSI would actually be around 2:45 on the following Tuesday afternoon. :wave:

-i

Slacker87XJ said:
Yes, that's "Pacific Standard, Ian" time. So, 11 PSI would actually be around 2:45 on the following Tuesday afternoon. :wave:

-i

In that case you shouldn't have too much trouble running these trails. We should have them all well tracked by then ;)

Michael

Slacker87XJ said:

-i
Having fun with DayQuil there, Ian?

pills.gif

-----Matt-----

Back