• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's gotta go 96 xj stock

dotcom

NAXJA Forum User
I was going to build this for the kid but he has no interest so I need to get it out from in front of the house.

96 jeep xj 4x4 4door sport

Has the 4.0 high output runs great starts every time
Auto trans
4wd works very well
New breaks
Power windows and locks
Cruise and tilt
Cd mp3 stereo (needs the speakers hooked up)
Cloth interior in good shape no rips (could use a shampoo)
Has frankz sliders installed
Basket roof rack

It does have the normal cracked exhaust manifold and a small oil drip but it does not need any oil between changes and it passes emissions with flying colors. It needs tires, I swapped it's tires over to another of my jeeps so the tires on it show wear that is not from this jeep. Has a cracked windshield, and the outside handle on the drivers rear door is not working. Otherwise this jeep is in good shape.

Due to the conditions above I am only looking to get 2000.00 obo

My schedule is tight so I can only show it on sunday and Tuesday call to text
303 eight 03-0205

photo-79.jpg

photo-81.jpg

photo-80.jpg

It's got about 227k has the 231 tcase and I think the rear end is a d35 we have had it about 2.5 years it was the wife's daily driver, now she has a grand Cherokee

Damn you and your timing. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As in I would love to buy that from you but won't have the money for an XJ purchase until tax season.

All I've got is a Passat and an 85 Bronco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you just want it out from in front of your house I'll drive it around for you. I'll even fix it up while I'm at it. :D

Back