• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is it wrong

Mormons usually go away with a no thanks, trust me, JWs won't take no for an answer. I don't get it, they say only 144,000 get into heaven. Haven't they gotten 144K yet?

I know thats why I chose them

When I was young (memories), I had a "street rod" (read broken down, lots). There was a young lady whom would come by to talk to me.
I found that if I worked under the car, I could look up her dress, oh, the legs, and...
She came by quite often, and stayed to chat.
One day the beer took over and I told her I was not interested, well not in the religion. She left, and never again returned.
Damn truth

LOL

When I was young (memories), I had a "street rod" (read broken down, lots). There was a young lady whom would come by to talk to me.
I found that if I worked under the car, I could look up her dress, oh, the legs, and...
She came by quite often, and stayed to chat.
One day the beer took over and I told her I was not interested, well not in the religion. She left, and never again returned.
Damn truth

LOL That is great stuff right there.

Back