• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is it wrong

USAFXJ

NAXJA Forum User
to intentionally send the Jehovahs Witnesses and Mormons to a house of someone you cant stand sharing oxygen with?

when i lived in Denton, i loved answering the door when i knew it was them in nothing but boxers, with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

back on topic, i see nothing wrong with it at all!

i answered the door naked and they never came back...boohooo

Good, well I did it last night, got on the JW website and requested a visit to a coworkers house.

Hahaha! Do it! No shame brother!

coworker=boss

I'ma do that today as soon as I get outa school hahaha!

I wouldn't convert lol.

so was a mormon missionary in california for two years and we would run into people like yall all the time. I think its funny myself. its so easy to tell the people that would make a fool of themselves. also i have heard every excuse in the world at this point. all i do now is laugh. i think this thread is funny though. its good to see it from another angle.

and at least for us lds missionaries a polite "no thanks" is all it takes to get rid of us.(i can't speak for the Jdubs)

ok bring the flak

so was a mormon missionary in california for two years and we would run into people like yall all the time. I think its funny myself. its so easy to tell the people that would make a fool of themselves. also i have heard every excuse in the world at this point. all i do now is laugh. i think this thread is funny though. its good to see it from another angle.

and at least for us lds missionaries a polite "no thanks" is all it takes to get rid of us.(i can't speak for the Jdubs)

Did you get to go to the USC vs. BYU football game for free? When I went to USC there were literally thousands of mormon missionaries at that game. I have no idea where they all came from.

haha i wasnt there for that. And I probably would have rooted for USC since Im not a BYU fan.

even though I did enjoy the BYU/oklahoma game.

Even better... get their number and post a gay ad on craigs list... and make sure to post a good picture on there with the number. To me it's worth the $5 to post it.

Hahahaha! I have a pic of MM and his number lmao!

I wonder if the JW have visited my boss yet?? LOL

Back