• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa meet & greet #4

bump everyone still on for same time, date, & place

Ill be there plus 2

this is a little over a week away, we will be needing to get a final head count before too long.

this is a little over a week away, we will be needing to get a final head count before too long.
I am in plus the 1(the official M&G photographer). Not sure what we will driving. Camry, XJ, CJ, or the new to me Grand Cherokee.

haven't googled it yet Tyler, but is it HU HUT or HO HUT? And what burb?

41.599833,-93.758178 for you gps junkies:attom:

4100 University
West Des Moines, IA

northeast of best buy in that strip mall:eeks1:

time??

It turns out ever since I got one of these "job" things, I may have to work that day. I will still be in attendance one way or another because I'll take my lunch right over that time. I think Brian got the directions clear enough, if anyone else has problems let me know. Oh and Tyler, I'll be bringing you an electric fan and power steering pump reservoir.

I am REALLY starting to wonder why my XJ on 32's w/ stock gears may be the most cost effient(gas wise) than any other vehicle I own to make the trek. Maybe I need Tyler to get me a 5 ton cargo for a daily driver, WTH?

It turns out ever since I got one of these "job" things, I may have to work that day. I will still be in attendance one way or another because I'll take my lunch right over that time. I think Brian got the directions clear enough, if anyone else has problems let me know. Oh and Tyler, I'll be bringing you an electric fan and power steering pump reservoir.
Cool, Collin is bringing gifts for everyone, where do we post our wishlist?

we need a final head count for whoever gets there first and can get a table lined up for this many people. This location maybe a flop if they can not house this many people. will someone call tomorrow to see about accomodations or seating/reservations? I am not familiar enough with Des Moines for a "plan B" location close by.

me
curt ?1
Dustin 2 +2?
nick86 2
king cheese 3
curtis h 3
lefty 2
colon
andy and matt b
rev??
coleman?
99sj ex?

13 max for the side rooms(they are little), but we could end up with a whole section to our self in "the main dining room"

2pm is a great time (according to them):yelclap:

they would like the whole group to be there before they seat us (and there is a bar area to wait).

huhot's web site

it will be me and a friend. Camille and Case will not be making this trip.

So Cheeseman +1

j12.jpg

well, I wont argue that Camille is hot, but she and Case are at her folks place for the weekend. I am bring along JR, which he is not as good looking as Camille, he sure can put the smack down on the food and he has a sweet ass YJ that is full Genright armored and stretched and I might mention it has a sweet built 400 SBC in it :D

Back