• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa meet & greet #4

I have 30,311.5 Jeeps. I will be there on August 1st. Not sure who will be with me or what I will be driving, but I am in at this point. HuHots is a smoke free place, but I guess if ya need a smokie then ya can go outside.

The first is a sunday. I have not been to Hu Hot on a sunday(go about every Tuesday for dinner).
I'm in as of right now, its close to my house(wdm one is) and hope the xj is up and going by then.

We may want to make it a late afternoon or early evening (2:00ish) gathering to avoid the Sunday church crowds etc. Or we could be there before the church crowds get there, say like 10:30-11:00ish? just some thoughts.

Hmmm.....

It is only 5 hours.

Rev
bring it Rev, let's see who's tally wacker(Jeep) is biggest. j/k you would be more than welcome to attend. Heck I'm even debated getting the CJ out of storage for this one.

It's a 5 1/2 ride from here but I can do that. I'd really like to make this but I've got commitments for that and the next weekend.

Unless something changes...

sounds great Rev, it is always a pleasure to see Sue..and I guess you too! ;)

Hope ya can make it lefty. it is always good to meet new wheelers and put some names and faces, as ugly as they may be, together :gee:

Cheeseman-OUT

I don't have my schedule for the month of August yet, but if I have that weekend off, I might be able to come down outta the woods...

Can we get a roll call & how many people you will be bringing. Collin, do we need to reserve an area in the planned place?

I'm in for me plus 1, or 1 1/2, if I bring my little , big brother. If you remember him, his a BIG boy.

In, maybe +1.
I think Rev needs to meet me and I may even turn red after this ;)

They have small off to the side rooms that might fit 12ppl so may after head count reachs over 8-10 ppl call and get some tables saved. I vote after 2pm-ish.

Back