• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa meet & greet #4

You know Collin is in like Flyn, my girlfriend Kaitlin is most likely in as well assuming she doesn't have to work. Silent Bob my number is 314-3184, don't lose that again, its the most important number you've got ;). What about this Saturday (June 19th)? Is that too short of notice for everyone?

Last edited:
I think any dates for whats left of this month may be a bit short notice for some. I would like to see how July or early August works for most interested. Remember, you can't please everyone. If it's for a Sat. I can use vacation, (no biggie). Sundays are never an prob.

Still have same g/f so we got the photograghy taken care of.

Last edited:
anyone have other commitments the first weekend of August?

you bet. I hope that we can find a date that will work for everyone.

I just looked at a calander and the only weekend I am not booked up between now and the later part of August is the last weekend in July, that being July 31 or August 1. If we can make it either of those days I should be able to make it, any other date I am out. Just wanted to throw that out there for anyone that wants to plan around my schedule to see my pretty face :gee:

let's shoot for the 1st of Aug. If it works for anyone fine, if not you can plan the next one. NOW, for the place? any input? Family friendly?

let's shoot for the 1st of Aug. If it works for anyone fine, if not you can plan the next one. NOW, for the place? any input? Family friendly?
Works for me Michael. Tyler and I were considering Hu Hot, it's a mongolian grill here in Des Moines. It is incredibly good food and it's setup buffet style so there's plenty to go around. Anyone else in on this date/place?

Works for me Michael. Tyler and I were considering Hu Hot, it's a mongolian grill here in Des Moines. It is incredibly good food and it's setup buffet style so there's plenty to go around. Anyone else in on this date/place?
then it's set in stone. My thread, date set, place set. Be there or miss out. If you miss out than you won't be in the pic's I post, and we all know the g/f takes some great pic's. If in doubt, seach Iowa meet & greet #3.

The hardest decision for me is what Jeep to bring. Do you think I have too many?

Back