• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

ReftonsRed said:
Hello I'm Karl Campbell from Lancaster County PA. This is my 98 XJ w/ 4.5 inches of lift on 33 BFG's with some other stuff as well. Just started building it and need to get a lot of work done for the summer (sye trimming and gears are at the top of the list). Great forum by the way w/ alot of sick XJ's here.

33s001.jpg

I'll have to keep an eye out for you! Cant miss that jeep in lanc co!

Don't you get hassled for having no flares up front or is that not permanent? My tires only stick out a little bit with flares and I keep waiting to get hassled:confused1

heres a pic of my jeep for those of you I keep talking to on here :) Everything is the same except the grey trim is now black

Well since my Black XJ is gone, I thought it time to show the newest XJ and how it did on its first trip out. Here it is going over Crawlers Ridge at Raucsh Creek.

Still alot more work to be done, and alot more moding.

And yes I still sport the PAP flag.

wow i'm amazed i've never seen this thread.
i'm alex and i live in new york right over the jersey border. i have a 93 xj lifted 4.5" on 33's

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_5213.jpg

IMG_5381.jpg

I have not been on NAXJA in a while and figured i post up in here (dont think i ever did to begin with). Fancy seeing you here Alex, didnt know you were on NAXJA too.

RE 5.5" X Duty lift, 35" Cooper Stt's, Rubicon Moab wheels, D44 rear, Tera Flex discs, detroit, 4:56 gears, AA sye, home made Sliders, ARB Front bumper, Detours Off Road rear bumper, OBA, WJ Seats, Flowmaster Exhaust etc etc etc.

2i085kp.jpg

DSCN2617.jpg

DSCN2430.jpg

Backroads said:
I'll have to keep an eye out for you! Cant miss that jeep in lanc co!

Don't you get hassled for having no flares up front or is that not permanent? My tires only stick out a little bit with flares and I keep waiting to get hassled:confused1

heres a pic of my jeep for those of you I keep talking to on here :) Everything is the same except the grey trim is now black

Its good to have a few here from lancaster. The flares come and go and I have never had any problems. I just took off the 33's though and put on 31BFG A/ts b/c of stock gears and driving 50 miles a day on 30. ill keep an eye out for you.

Hey guys,

From lancaster pa also. My wife and I have a 92, 90, 95 sport. The only one modded at this time is hers, the 95. 3.5 pro comp lift, 31 pro comp mud terrains, es9000 shocks, cherry bomb exhaust and a whole load of stickers hehe. You know, the ones that make you not want to drive your wifes jeep. " silly boys jeeps are for girls, a girl and her jeep a beautiful thing, this is not my husbands jeep. that kinda stuff! I dont know how to post a pic but it is tan and black. My jeep is a P.O.S. but i am working on it. just kinda playing around at this time. plan on going to the pajeeps show in july. Have never hit any trails but plan to do so when i can find some that a novice like myself can handle hehe. anyway hope to run into you guys from lancaster or nearby areas.

Sean
aka bugboy

Here is a pic. hope this works. here is my wifes jeep, my jeep is the blue one in the driveway and i just gave the green one away (the one facing us with the hood open.

Bug

l_9a4ace89bb98b4775cd47ad4faa3eef7.jpg

New guy here from York, PA / Reisterstown, MD (work).

I've got a stock 99 XJ but I'm looking to add some lift here shortly. Not sure who to go with: RE or Rusty's. Heard many bad things about Rusty's but RE is more expensive. And yes, I've been on hundreds of forums and I know about the infamous search feature but I just was hoping to get a few thoughts on these two.

forestxj18 said:
New guy here from York, PA / Reisterstown, MD (work).

I've got a stock 99 XJ but I'm looking to add some lift here shortly. Not sure who to go with: RE or Rusty's. Heard many bad things about Rusty's but RE is more expensive. And yes, I've been on hundreds of forums and I know about the infamous search feature but I just was hoping to get a few thoughts on these two.

another local one! welcome aboard. I have only been here for a little bit but have really learned alot already! give me a shout sometime. I am in york county often and live basically north millersville area so not a long haul by any means!

Bug

i tried to post the specs earlier, thread got deleted or moved, not quite sure. basic run down...

88 xj, 4.0l i6, rusty's intake, msd wires, converted cooling system, dual electric fans, flowmaster, roughly 8" lift, 33's (soon to be 35's) 8.8 rear, d30 front, 4.88's and ez lockers on both ends. home built front and rear bumpers and rock sliders. lots of other goodies, but thats the basics. need a cv driveshaft, tires, battery and other minor things to be back on the road. all built at home.
100_0408.jpg

Hi everyone, I’ve been on here for a year now and today I finally decided to go red. My names Chris I’m from Worcester, Ma and I'm going to college in Warwick, RI. I have a 96 XJ Classic with a 4' Fabtec lift on 31 BFG A/T, JCR front winch bumper, JKS quick disconnect sway bar links, dinomax muffler, K&N air intake, Olympic body protectors and roof rack. I'll post some pictures once I figure out how to.

Hey everyone. I am Jon from Southeastern NH and I have been a member for a long time but I rarely post. I have owned many Jeeps over the years but XJ/MJs will always be close to my heart. I first joined the forum in 2005 when I owned a 1987 Cherokee Cheif with about 5" of lift that I have since parted out but over the years I have also owned 3 MJs and I just recently picked up a 1988 XJ Pioneer 4.0L, AW4, NP242 for $300 bucks with a bad AW4. The good thing about it is it came with a huge list of parts that were just replaced in the last year and also this XJ is it has NO RUST! I mean the it is spotless underneith. Not to mention this XJ is the same Brook Blue Met. as my first XJ. They were almost identical. I still had the old AW4 out of my old XJ in the shed so I will be swapping that in soon. I will post pics as soon as I take them. I do still have a 1988 MJ LWB but that will be leaving soon and all its parts will be left for the XJ.
My old XJ
Jeepboat.jpg

RIP
7-9-05011.jpg

The MJ
mjshot001.jpg

Might as well throw in a shot of the YJ
YJ090-2-1.jpg

I finally bit the bullet and bought a membership, and it feels great. I've spent the past year or so lurking and researching, but I will hopefully get the XJ out of the garage this season and get some wheeling in. I hope to see you all out on the trails.

Hi everyone

My name is Brandon I am from a little town named Stewartstown located in South Eastern York Co PA. I work down in Hunt Valley MD so I can be seen runnin down I83 nearly everyday. Here is what my jeep looked like before the lift.

l_fb867b1a4dc33a220bfdd065add4c8a6.jpg

Here it is now with a rusty's 4.5" full leaf pack lift.

l_421a0cc80c14df59ed73363b71e108c8.jpg

Nevermind the god awful looking blue light on the roof that is gone now, its been replaced with some led goodies. Now I am currently saving for some bumpers and 31" or 33" tires.

im sean im currently in narragansett,ri. 96 xj sport w/ 4.5 rustys lift,33", custom bumpers, d35 rear/d30 front, and others still to be put on.
100_3919.jpg

100_3924.jpg

Last edited:
whats up everyone im alex, got a 88 cherokee with a 2in lift 30" all terrain tire (what ever comes stock on the chevy 1500s :)), just put in my my new engine, it has forged keith black hypr. pistons clevelite 77 high vol oil pump perfect circle rings and a lunatti voodoo cam for once i get it broke in, msd blaster, and a 40 series...custom front and rear bumpers and skid plate...got lots of pics but cant get them off my camera :( haha but i will post as soon as i get them off it... heres some from my fone for now
04c8b2fc2b3a.jpg

e8cbe40344ab.jpg

9633fe15a7af.jpg

f2632559ae94.jpg

b5e7f2336fa5.jpg

Back