• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Intro thread / Give me suggestions

So "no go" with the moving the axle forward? I'm having a slight rub against the rear of my front bushwacker cut-outs when I cut the wheels all the way - I was betting on moving the axle forward to fix that situation.

So "no go" with the moving the axle forward? I'm having a slight rub against the rear of my front bushwacker cut-outs when I cut the wheels all the way - I was betting on moving the axle forward to fix that situation.
Only if all of your control arms are adjustable or you have radius arms.

Why go move the axle forwards when you can just spend 10 minutes with a utility knife or a dremel and cut some of the plastic off? Seems a lot easier and faster to me....

Back