• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Installing a Libby Sky Slider roof in an XJ

Ummmm, I think it's quite obvious I'm totally incapable of posting pix here. Your options are; 1) Make a login at one of the other sites to see em. 2) Come over to my place and post them for me. 3) Convince mods to enable hosting pix w/o paying up. Thanks for your interest. In other news I'm going full bore this wknd to get this heep on the road. I need to go camping.

photobucket.com

its free
its easy
it works on every site.

Can you post the pics in here? I don't have a flikr account to login and see them
I don't have a flicker account and I see them just fine.

BTW:
lightbox

It wasn't easy, but the headliner is looking great with the rag top. I'm still itching from the fiberglass in it. I'm now modding up my speaker bar in the back to cover up the motors. All in all this is working out awesome.

And the controls..

Top 2 switches are for the top. Left is for front control, right for the rear. They're temporary single pole double throws. The switch plate and power panel came from Prime4x4, very nice parts.

Back