• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Install party 2nd weekend of September!

crazyjim said:
I get off work the night before around 6. Gonna roll straight out from there to Andy's I hope, maybe catch a cat nap in the Jeep lol... I dunno we'll see. Andy any input?

Well Jim, I am gonna guess that nobody is showing up early but I would like to start between 8:30 and 9am. You are off at 6am that day or 6pm the night before? Either way, you can crash out in the spare bedroom (depends if Craig is sleepi....either way,haha) for a bit if you need.

silverslk said:
Well Jim, I am gonna guess that nobody is showing up early but I would like to start between 8:30 and 9am. You are off at 6am that day or 6pm the night before? Either way, you can crash out in the spare bedroom (depends if Craig is sleepi....either way,haha) for a bit if you need.

Alright cool that sounds good! It'll help to get a couple hours or so. I work a 12 hour shift the night before lol... 6pm to 6am.

crazyjim said:
Suhweeet! Bring me some free brake lines =X
free no, if you want the longer ones they are about 15 bux apiece and i can bring em down if ya want. they are like the OEM ones but 25" long, stock lines for a early 90s 1ton chevy

silverslk said:
Back to your question......we can try. If you don't mind taking direction we can have someone bouncing back and forth between the two jeeps being lifted helping keep focused on the job and helping others learn. Also, it matters what lift? Long arm lift, doubt it.....haha

Need an Engineer there! :wave:

If I can go by the shop Saturday morning- I'll grab my jackstands there and you guys can borrow them. I don't think I'll be up for much working, so I'll just drop them off and stay outta the way....

GrimmJeeper said:
free no, if you want the longer ones they are about 15 bux apiece and i can bring em down if ya want. they are like the OEM ones but 25" long, stock lines for a early 90s 1ton chevy
Yea I'm gonna need 'em, if you could do that that would be awesome. I can just give you the cash when you get there? Or do you want me to call you and order with a card over the phone right now?

crazyjim said:
Yea I'm gonna need 'em, if you could do that that would be awesome. I can just give you the cash when you get there? Or do you want me to call you and order with a card over the phone right now?
Ya you can pay me when i get down there 30 should cover it, there better be beer there :D

crazyjim said:
lol, I can't guarantee that, not my pad, and not sure Andy's wife would appreciate a drunken Mike along with Bryce causing a ruckus lol...
i dont get drunk over there but i likes to get mah swerve on :cheers: i'll bmob.

crazyjim said:
lol, I can't guarantee that, not my pad, and not sure Andy's wife would appreciate a drunken Mike along with Bryce causing a ruckus lol...

She's cool as long as the house doesn't get trashed and she isn't cleaning black grease and soap off the walls and mirrors. She does all the cleaning and thats a pain in the ass for her.

She didn't have a problem coming home to me, mike, Craig and Ted all sitting there watching TV with big bottles of beer everywhere after the Super Autobacs thing. haha If she can deal with me she can ahndle just about anything. :laugh3:

I'll warn Martell and have him take that weekend off work to help us.

besthaticouldo said:
is there anything imma need other then the lift?

do i need a trac bar or sye or anything?

What year you got? What lift? Rusty's 3"? you said? I am too lazy to look but what comes in the kit? Have you already ordered it?

If it's only 3" and you don't have a 97+ you shouldn't need a SYE. A track bar should be ok at that height but if you got the funds pick up a RE HD track bar kit (about $200 I think). We'll worth it and VERY durable. The track bar hold the axle in place side to side so its a pretty good time to go quality on that part. haha

Last edited:
besthaticouldo said:
its a 95...

rustys 3in...

front springs
rear leaf spring pack
shocks
brake line extension
u-bolts

no i havent yet

I'll ask before someone else does.

YOu going this route for $$$ savings? You could prolly piece a kit together with better quality but I don't know what the kit goes for. Did you talk to Jason at Rough Country?H HE hooks it up pretty good for NAXJA peeps.

Back