• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Install party 2nd weekend of September!

well...i can try to make it for the 13th...but I have to leave early on the 13th...i have duty here on base the 14th...ill let you know when the time gets closer...i have a few buddies coming ack from Iraq throughout the month of September, so I can't really commit to much this upcoming month...

Sounds like a hoot, the 12th is my last day in my apartment but if i get done in time i could lend a hand.

I'll come down and lend a hand if I get to use Andy's air tools :D

Brendan_91XJ said:
I'll come down and lend a hand if I get to use Andy's air tools :D

It might not be air but you can use my tool. :shocked: haha

Someone bring a good impact. Mine sucks other than that, I got a good compressor (5hp/60gal) and most other stuff. I'll organize my tools before then. haha

besthaticouldo said:
ha...id like to come and meet some of you guys and what not...

Just don't get your hopes up.. If you keep your expectations low, then you won't be disappointed when you meet some of us.. ;)

E

hahaha...i dont have expectations...i just hope you guys dont wanna kill me...i have a lot of questions about these things. ive only had this thing a week...lol

besthaticouldo said:
hahaha...i dont have expectations...i just hope you guys dont wanna kill me...i have a lot of questions about these things. ive only had this thing a week...lol
That's exactly how I started man, just hang out and listen to people, I remember listening to Dave (SlimsXJ) rattle off all the stuff he had done and I thought to myself, wtf... I'm never gonna get this. hahahah.

BTW, we'll only beat your ass if you show up looking like this:

girls-emo-haircut.jpg

crazyjim said:
BTW, we'll only beat your ass if you show up looking like this:

girls-emo-haircut.jpg

SHIT!

ive got some shopping to do, time to change my wardrobe jk jk :rolleyes:

ill try and be there. is it both days? i can come saturday but i have tourney practice on sunday afternoon...

Back