• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

injector swap questions

yea i got them outta ford windstar van so i hope there are the same thinbg they are orange top silver bottom and got the 4 hole injection so hopefully i got the right ones

yea i got them outta ford windstar van so i hope there are the same thinbg they are orange top silver bottom and got the 4 hole injection so hopefully i got the right ones
sounds good! I think I got ford injector o rings, for some reason the jeep ones were expensive and not as available. Dont lose the orings out of the quick connector! they say you should replace it but I,ve been lucky

Replace the o-rings and coat them with a decent amount of petroleum jelly when you install them.

i belive those will work they are the 19# ford fat bodies which seems to be the one everyone uses i picked up a set yesterday so i still have to see how they work

Back