• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I renew everything online that I can. The past few times I've been to the BMV have been quick trips, they have really got things organized better in Indiana that it used to be. You can even make appointments online.

I know when my plates expire, cause it's the same every year. If I get the email or reminders in the mail, I appreciate it, but it's not the government's job to remind me, it's my responsibility.

Michigan had permanent trailer plates, you can even register the MI plate to your Indiana address. As it turns, out my trailer is the one thing that I've managed to keep over all these years.

mac 'the plates will rust off before they need renewed' gyvr

If it wasn't for the license to renew, I would have done it online.

I could've bought your truck for what I have in this RV repair...

are you dying?

mac 'what's the plan?' gyvr

no plan yet. camper just sits, jeep just sits, tired of filling the truck.

sell it all get a wrangler to DD and sleep in a tent.

no plan yet. camper just sits, jeep just sits, tired of filling the truck.

sell it all get a wrangler to DD and sleep in a tent.

You'll sell that truck for good money. It's a nice unit with low miles. Someone will be all over it.

I get the bill for the RV here in an hour...when you sell your truck, I might start taking offers on the LJ to pay it and the RV off...

Otherwise, you'd enjoy dd'ing an LJ. Pmain has one and DD's it everyday.

mac 'and you can still NAXJA' gyvr

its that time of year to sell stuff, I sold my RZR, I have a legit buyer on my C10 if I decide to accept his offer (likely will), I have a grain truck for sale and sold my header trailer too. If its not doing me any good or I am not using it, its going down the road. I am going to be able to borrow less $$ on this new house by "cleaning house".

65afb3f77ef06bbc36135377e4580395.jpg

Byron wins closest w/o going over.

Total out the door.

mac 'thanks for playing' gyvr

I'd of sold ya the truck for that. Lol

Turned up the pump on my International last night, WOW what a difference! I wish I'd of done this years ago, it made a real truck out of this thing. Now too bad I'm selling it. If I don't get what I want out of it I will just put a tanker on it and use as a water truck. It's kind of fun to drive now.

Turned up the pump on my International last night, WOW what a difference! I wish I'd of done this years ago, it made a real truck out of this thing. Now too bad I'm selling it. If I don't get what I want out of it I will just put a tanker on it and use as a water truck. It's kind of fun to drive now.

Little more fuel always helps. I ran the rack on my dad in laws old 6-71, put the injectors into the fuel a little more. He says it's a "rocket ship" now.

I only turned up the pump about 1/3 of what they say you can. I kept speed on steep hills at 15 mph faster than before. This thing was governed so much and set back that you would drop 3 gears to climb hills. I only dropped one after the bump. I can also adjust the governor but I really don't see a need to mess with it. It was such an easy mod, it honestly took like 15 minutes.

Have you ever had so much to do that you just said '**** it, What is on NAXJA?"

I just did.

HAHA! The chicken legs was awesome!
I put them there because I didn't know what else to do with them and it was close to where I was pissing, and I was sober enough not to try and flush them down the toilet!
And Jack Off seanR took my old lady's bottle of Jameson and I had to break into my Bill Cosby pills to get any that night.

Back