• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Well, I am gonna bite the bullet and start looking for a house. Thankfully my cousins wife is a realtor so I have a person who I can trust helping me through the process. So hopefully within the next few months you guys won't have to hear me bitch about my roommate, I'll have to find something else to bitch about. My head hurts from all these numbers and figures!
So, to paraphrase; you're going to buy a house to make things easier.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Last edited:
so where would i find the best steel 15in wheel for these 33/12.50/15s i have?
If you want the best wheel for those tires I'd go to RockStar Fabrication.
They could make you fully custom wheels, turned from solid steel billet, made to fit those tires perfectly.
Wouldn't cost more than $3-4K apiece.

Or you could try Summit

If you want the best wheel for those tires I'd go to RockStar Fabrication.
They could make you fully custom wheels, turned from solid steel billet, made to fit those tires perfectly.
Wouldn't cost more than $3-4K apiece.

Or you could try Summit
thanks, i think ill try summit

IIRC Summit has 15x8 black steelies for ~$60.

Edit: Didn't read far enough.

$45 bucks, they were 38 last time I ordered some though....

That is awesome! Hope you guys have had a great time down south...looks like it!

We did. Just got back home. Headed to the Badlands in the morning.

It should be fine as long as some moron doesn't write on the hood.....

He asked to borrow for one day...its been two...its not here...

you never told me summit. you agreed with 4wheelparts
slacker

I agreed with your face being gey :moon:

You too need your own thread...

mac 'glad to be done with planes for a while' gyvr

sitting at the bar at the KC airport and thinking WWMD....(what would mac do)...so yes, I am drinking a large beer and checking out the N. :D

I am the soberist (is that a word?) I have been right now since last Friday. That will change soon...

I did the gauntlet of drinks this week...irish cream, wine, whiskey, beer...

mac 'even a jack daniels on the plane' gyvr

sitting at the bar at the KC airport and thinking WWMD....(what would mac do)...so yes, I am drinking a large beer and checking out the N. :D

Ummm, great minds think alike?? Setting at Steak and Shake surfin the N with my Big Mac truck in the parking lot. No beer tho.

Glad to hear you had a good time Mac.

had a meet and greet with a member on this forum just a couple pics:greensmok
IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

NAXJA

Back