• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Tore into my spare D30 today. Had both shafts out with the unit bearings attached in half an hour. Cracked the cover open and it all looks great. So great that i may use the gears in my axle. The lock right looks to be in great shape too. Gotta put the carrier in the vice and get the ring gear off. I'm actually surprised i got that far in a short time.

Overheating promblem! I'm only overheating when I'm driving at high speed. I took out the stat today n didn't make it any different. I'm not fully In the red just wondering if anybody else had this problem before.

Overheating promblem! I'm only overheating when I'm driving at high speed. I took out the stat today n didn't make it any different. I'm not fully In the red just wondering if anybody else had this problem before.

I'm thinking water pump or fan clutch....

At highway speed, you don't even need a fan if everything is in good working order. Unless it's stuck closed, the Tstat only affects minimum temperature, not how hot it gets.

I'd guess pump, nasty coolant, radiator, bad cap, or some combination of those.

what year? the 2000 & 2001s had bad heads, which could be your overheating problem as well . otherwise the 4.0 is known for a really bad cooling system, that will plug your radiator up. If its the original radiator that could very well be the problem 2 . you may just have to flush your cooling system

so apparently in my drunken stooper I misjudged a bigger gal that was dressed in slutty clothes....I asked if she was an overweight Pussy Cat Dolls impersonator. Honest mistake..there are street freaks and impersonators everywhere out here as it is.....

Cheese "renewed my 10 year wedding vows with a horrible Elvis impersonator" Man

my time zone adjustment is the wrong way....it is now only 6:15 out here, so now I am going to go to bed.....after 1 more bloody mary. :cheers:

Cheese "it is gonna suck to go back to work in a few days" Man

so apparently in my drunken stooper I misjudged a bigger gal that was dressed in slutty clothes....I asked if she was an overweight Pussy Cat Dolls impersonator. Honest mistake..there are street freaks and impersonators everywhere out here as it is.....

Cheese "renewed my 10 year wedding vows with a horrible Elvis impersonator" Man

I wish you had video.

A side note, you've been married 10 years? How has Camille done it? You keep her sedated with cheese don't you?

yea i took some pics

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

i love the camera on this phone

Well, that would explain a couple of things... discovered that the operating link/rod on the rear height sensing proportioning valve on my Dodge is just plain gone. No wonder I've been eating front brakes, and had just plain crumming braking. No idea when it went missing, the mounts are pretty rusty, so it's been gone for a while.

I wish you had video.

A side note, you've been married 10 years? How has Camille done it? You keep her sedated with cheese don't you?

video of the fat girl or of the vow renewal with the bad Elvis? I do have a DVD of the vow renewal!! We received a 35 pic CD and a DVD with the package..and 2 pairs of Elvis sunglasses. :D

We just got drug up on stage at a magic show b/c they were looking for newly weds and our friends pointed us out for our anniversary and vow renewal. Camille was embarrassed as hell but it was fun!

Cheese "sedation through cheese is possible" Man

The locker is out of the carrier. I'm gonna go ahead and reuse the R&P in my front axle as there looks to be no wear at all on it. There is a little wear on the locker but nothing looks scary.

got a pic taken with two hot show girls...sporting my WF Oh-Ten shirt! will post up when I get home tomorrow.

Cheese "gotta represent" Man

well, I'm headed to work, 16 hours from now I will be headed towards pennsylvania pick up the motor o home. wish me luck, send your positive vibes, needless to say I'm a little bit nervous about this trip.

Back