• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

That grass will be fun to mow with all of those ruts in there.

most of that will be gravel as long as the city agrees with my plan for making the driveway bigger...

mac 'more gravel, less grass' gyvr

most of that will be gravel as long as the city agrees with my plan for making the driveway bigger...

mac 'more gravel, less grass' gyvr
Why would the city agree to widening your drive, just cause YOU don't know how to haul a trailer?

Silent_we don't have hydrants_bob.:looser:

Why would the city agree to widening your drive, just cause YOU don't know how to haul a trailer?

Silent_we don't have hydrants_bob.:looser:

funny how i can tow a trailer for 3000 miles to moab and back (btw were you there ;) ) without an incident but I have to make a quick turn out of the driveway and hit the fire hydrant means I dont know how to haul a trailer...

for the record the smoked fire plug and the widening of the driveway actually don't have anything to do with each other...

the widening of the drive is for access to park stuff without having to back in off the main road...the fire plug is a target when leaving...

mac 'it was my first and only so far ever documented at fault accident' gyvr

It sucks when procrastination catches up to you. I have been meaning to fill my CO2 tank since CF in August, but never got around to it. My tank certification ends today, meaning I have to pay for a pressure test next time I fill it. Had I done it yesterday, when Airgas fills CO2, I would have been fine. As a double hit, I don't have any OBA for tomorrow's Redbird run.

Dang.

picked up the new trailer on saturday...promptly brought it home and got it stuck in the front yard...got the baby jeep out for the extraction

DSCN0067.jpg

DSCN0069.jpg

DSCN0071.jpg

mac 'nothing like getting the tow rig stuck' gyvr

Boy your neighbors have to be THRILLED with you being the new guy....

Boy your neighbors have to be THRILLED with you being the new guy....

even better when i got home from work this morning my power was out...i fired up the generator...no one else in the imediate area has one...it was quiet...til about 620am...

mac 'they like it' gyvr

Only half an hour left till the new year for those of us in CST.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE STREETS OF THE FORT WAYNE, INDIANA...

mac 'ready for a drink' gyvr

Good day at Redbird, mud was frozen so traction was readily available. Lots of people turned out, we had about a dozen rigs in our group.

My new favorite mod for wheeling Redbird is the 2low; I can actually steer around trees without making 16 point turns. :thumbup:

Little bit of carnage, both caused by trees. Slid along one and bent the rain gutter down; had to pry it up a bit to open the back door. Taillight/hatch met another tree sliding backwards down a hill. Should have driven out to Brian's for a roof slider sooner :doh:

DSCN0257.jpg

DSCN0258.jpg

Last edited:
Remote from an iPod touch. These things are a little clunky but I want one now

woo hoo, off work early to start on the transformation of the DD. Putting on the RE SF kit and just picked up a sweet SURCO roof rack yesterday from Bombero. Going more expo set up on this rig vs. the "what was I thinking-throw crazy amuonts of money at it" mentality that my trail rig has trans formed into. Oh yeah, got the new 35" Claws this morning as well (for the trail rig). Ahhhhm hell, it's just money....gonna make more tomorrow! :D

I found out today that even with a cable modem some downloads can take all day. It took me 8 hours to finally get Vista downloaded.

I also downloaded VMware and am trying out no fewer than 4 OS without taking the computer down. You can't install a 64bit OS on VM running on 32 bit Windows, though. I wanted to try it before I installed it as my main OS.

Back