• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

haha Brian, I was thinking the same thing!! It could be a fun campfire item...or evidence! :D

well the girlfriend and i went our seperate ways tonight, so no more hot girlfriend pics guys, sorry!

Why couldn't you have waited until after WF?

I had friends in a frat at MTU that had a cheap-o breathalyzer, that spelled nothing but bad news for them as everything turned into a competition as to who could blow higher. But otherwise it could be fun.

I hear you on that one, I happen to be flying solo as well now. But on the bright side there is plenty of time to find a new "seat cover" for WF

Edit: posted while I was posting :D

Was informed today that I am going to be layed off, but just for a week. I can't use vacation pay for it either, I could file for unemployment (but for 1 week, why?). I am going to ask my part time job for some more hours that week (hopefully).

Or just work on the Jeep, talk to the Captain, or have some Fat Tire (or Corona):spam:

9 1/2 years at my (full time) job, this is the first time I have wondered if it will continue.:wow:

Was informed today that I am going to be layed off, but just for a week. I can't use vacation pay for it either, I could file for unemployment (but for 1 week, why?). I am going to ask my part time job for some more hours that week (hopefully).

Or just work on the Jeep, talk to the Captain, or have some Fat Tire (or Corona):spam:

9 1/2 years at my (full time) job, this is the first time I have wondered if it will continue.:wow:

You need to look into the unemployment laws in your state, Indiana requires a 1 week waiting period. So the week you are off now would count and any weeks in the future you would get a check.

Moral of the story, if you can use this week as your waiting week and if something bad happens down the road you will be able to start claiming immediatly.

well the girlfriend and i went our seperate ways tonight, so no more hot girlfriend pics guys, sorry!

That sucks dude!

Another NFL player that was "just turning his life around" bites the dust...

R.I.P. Chris Henry

mac 'Bengals receiver' gyvr

"just turning his life around"

In his defense, he really was. They always say that when a troublemaker dies, but Chris really was...

He was a stupid little punk for so long, we all just wanted him gone.

But the last year or so he really did get his schit together, both onfield and much more importantly off the field.

He was a phenomenal athlete, and was turning into a real superstar...

He will be missed...

Robert

wow, i didnt realize he didnt make it through the accident. they reported he was fighting for is life late last night. my condolences to his family and team mates

Back