• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Don't forget "where's my droid", off the hook and adyno.

Where's my droid is an app that will turn the volume up on you phone when you send it a text. You know in case it gets misplaced while on vibrate.

Off the hook makes it so the phone is silent w/o vibrate when its face down, or just ring when set face up and ring w/ vibrate when its upright (in a pocket or pouch)

Adyno is a dynometer program that's just kinda fun to play with. Btw according to it my xj has 200hp at the rear wheels.

Parakeet

I'm trying to figure out the ringtones right now...and text alerts...do you know if there is a way to get texts to vibrate?

Also can I force it to go to standby when I put it in my pocket or do I always have to wait on the screen to go blank?

mac 'prefers to sell soul to Google over apple' gyvr

I don't know which one you ended up with Mac but with my G1 you have to go the the message app and enable the vibrate in the messaging settings.

With mine to get it to go into stand-by I just have to hit the end button and it goes into standby. I think the app Spare Parts adds some settings to the end button so check into that also.

My G1 will suck down a battery so unless you use the GPS, wireless, and bluetooth leave them off. And turn down the brightness of the screen to about 40% to save battery life big time.

Other apps you may like

GPS Speedo, what do you think that one does
Pandora, Internet Radio that you chose what gets played
Shazam, Can't remember the name of the song that's playing it does

Parakeet

I'd consider that a personal win. There's a lot of stuff I'd like to get from you guys, keep up the good work.

I am going to drive up there and take a $1,000,000 $h!t next weekend...

I still prefer my "HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE"! Nothing like a chair height crapper.:party:

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing I paid for people to be able to use that beautiful waste of money. :mad:

I say setup a few blue huts and call it good.

WI has been shutting down information center's too. Out on 94 by Hudson, seems like that would be an ideal place to have one open. IDK, it'll be nice to seem some "change" around here. :D

Last edited:
I don't know which one you ended up with Mac but with my G1 you have to go the the message app and enable the vibrate in the messaging settings.

With mine to get it to go into stand-by I just have to hit the end button and it goes into standby. I think the app Spare Parts adds some settings to the end button so check into that also.

My G1 will suck down a battery so unless you use the GPS, wireless, and bluetooth leave them off. And turn down the brightness of the screen to about 40% to save battery life big time.

Other apps you may like

GPS Speedo, what do you think that one does
Pandora, Internet Radio that you chose what gets played
Shazam, Can't remember the name of the song that's playing it does

Parakeet

Thanks Rev for the force off...thanks also parakeet for the vibrating texts...now where is the ring tone info...still searching there...

mac 'starting to feel all gadgety' gyvr

Check settings -->notifications -->default ringtone

Should be in that general vicinity.

Best phone feature ever... "send all calls from this contact to voicemail" mom wonders why I never answer...

Parakeet

I click on it quite a bit, and then sigh and space off and dream of the day my set gets ordered.:worship: One of these days. If we drive to SC this June I'm going to make a detour and pick a set of these up on the way through.

"I don't know why we are going the long way honey, I'm just following the GPS.":D

Parakeet

I'm gonna have plenty of time to get a Jeep ready for WF this year! It was announced on Monday that I am indeed getting laid off as expected! I'll let Mr. O Pay me for a while and If business isn't picking up at the plant I'll put in some Apps and resumed. Someone needs a CAD designer somewhere!

Pulling this from the toilet post, had to be my favorite comment. "Taxes Wasted = BAD, Tax $$ Saved = GOOD, China Funding our Wars = BAD, Toilets = GOOD, Expensive Toilets = BAD, No Toilets = BAD, Portable Toilets = BAD, Toilet w/Heated Seat = GOOD, Obama War Spending = BAD, Obama Stimulus Spending = GOOD, George 41 = BAD, George 43 = BAD, Tiger = Clinton, Right = BAD, Left = GOOD, Michael = GOOD, Charlie = BAD... Public Toilet on Street in Paris about 2 US Dollars, Staying on Topic Priceless"

The no toilets, heated toilets, Tiger/Clinton segments made me laugh.

we just had out Chrsitmas luncheon and grab-bag here at work.
I ate 20# of food and my grab-bag gift was a Alcohol breath Checker. too bad, I don't drink. I will have to re-gift it.

BOB

we just had out Chrsitmas luncheon and grab-bag here at work.
I ate 20# of food and my grab-bag gift was a Alcohol breath Checker. too bad, I don't drink. I will have to re-gift it.

BOB

Bring it to wf.......

Back