• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

30* here today, but Ill be in Nashville too this weekend so at least I got that going for me. Last night I slid into a snow bank while doing some fancy maneuvering, and cracked the headlight bezel on the new jeep. I gotta decide whether replace both with black or buy color match paint and replace just the 1. Unfortunately I gotta special order color match paint.

My garage is 68...beyond that i dont care about outside temps.

e180c49997b6d55a230df7f02bbe49d3.jpg

9d352db4d095566d073f41a94e96fa14.jpg

mac ‘headliner is in’ gyvr

Thanks

You have to have time.

It wasn't expensive, I had about $100 in the fabric, a solvent, and adhesive.

I bet I had 8 hours in the project.

I did it to make this jeep nicer to sell and as a practice because one of the 5.9 zj's needs one done.

mac 'before anyone asks, it will cost too much for you to have me do one for you :)' gyvr

Thanks

You have to have time.

It wasn't expensive, I had about $100 in the fabric, a solvent, and adhesive.

I bet I had 8 hours in the project.

I did it to make this jeep nicer to sell and as a practice because one of the 5.9 zj's needs one done.

mac 'before anyone asks, it will cost too much for you to have me do one for you :)' gyvr

AND EXTRA IF THEY WANT TO HELP

Got some much needed Moab repairs/WF prep done over the weekend. Yukon Grizzly locker and a new set of 4.56 gears.
4aa4d3d32cd10e8c1db8227f7d2061e8.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Got some much needed Moab repairs/WF prep done over the weekend. Yukon Grizzly locker and a new set of 4.56 gears.

If you wouldn't have completely destroyed everything under the floor boards in moab there wouldn't be any winterfest prep needed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have to ask about this front bumper... Rob is this a diy or store bought.... I like how the radiator is not obstructed.

If you wouldn't have completely destroyed everything under the floor boards in moab there wouldn't be any winterfest prep needed.

This is very true

I have to ask about this front bumper... Rob is this a diy or store bought.... I like how the radiator is not obstructed.

It's diy, the bumper I had before stuck out about a foot and drove me crazy, so I built this one.

Rob does build a very nice bumper.

Thanks Chuck, glad it's holding up to your abuse haha

My cage is custom, but I know a couple people with the Xofab cage, I actually helped a buddy put one in his jeep. It's a good option for people who don't want to buy a bender and design their own cage. The halo comes in 4 pieces and you sleeve it together, most of the pieces come notched only on 1 end so there is a bit of adjustability. It's lacking some on interior triangulation, but you can easily add a few tubes to strengthen it up.

Well in that case congrats on the awesome fab! I'm still on the hunt for the perfect bumper and I must admit yours fits that bill perfectly. My hunt continues...

Well in that case congrats on the awesome fab! I'm still on the hunt for the perfect bumper and I must admit yours fits that bill perfectly. My hunt continues...

If you're looking for one of his bumpers mine will most likely be for sale come spring time. I'll be building a new one for the next jeep

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Tonight i took an XJ rear drivers side door latch apart and made it into a front driver’s side latch...

mac ‘free fix’ gyvr

A dude is driving up from North Carolina tomorrow...9 hrs one way to buy a Comanche bench seat from me...

mac ‘better him than me’ gyvr

Paid for all the Jeep upgrades prior to Moab and most of the trip...

mac 'paying for another Jeep upgrade' gyvr

Got my yearly review today.. Apparently, when I'm tired of dealing with people's BS I'm not a basket of flowers to them.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Back