• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Any good RC cars in the under 100 dollar range? I know a few of you guys have some pretty nice ones.

ddef4015c4ee5efb1e684f631298e49b.jpg

Nearly rust free North Carolina 99 xj with 160k...

7adbbb8ae19297a381e434cf0906a6eb.jpg

mac ‘new truck does work’ gyvr

Any good RC cars in the under 100 dollar range? I know a few of you guys have some pretty nice ones.
You can find used for around that range but for a new one that's ready to run plan to spend a little more. Your gonna need a truck, radio, battery, and battery charger. It adds up quick.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Matt, whats the plan for the XJ? Looks nice!

Yea a RTR kit is he way to go for RC. But for serviceability and quality 100 isn’t going to get you there. What type are you looking for? Scale, basher?

Last edited:
Interested in a traxas stampede? Needs rear body reinforced at the pins that hold the body down to chassis. I used it maybe three times. I can’t let it go for 100 but I will entertain offers. A new body is 20 dollars on amazon and it has a spare battery and the a/c charger. They sell for brand new around 300 on low end. Life with a toddler doesn’t leave time for a lot of toys.

The wife already bought one, just a cheap one from Amazon. It's for one of the kids Christmas gift. I was trying to talk her into a descent one but they are pretty rough on their toys so it'll be destroyed by mid summer any way.

I bought a Maisto 3xl from Amazon for about $30, to chase the grand kids around the house and yard.
It's held up fine even through a couple trips down the stairs and their attempts to drive it.

I'm very happy to be in AZ

Send me all the snow! 18' skidoo 850 sitting in the garage!

23 yesterday in Indiana, close to 60 this weekend.

Back