• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Glad to hear it J.R.

Brian, that’s very strange, any other symptoms?

He was tired. Was really weird

They did a belly X-ray and noticed a spot around his lung.....6 hospital nights/surgery/2 chest tubes later he was ok.

Got some pretty cool scars out of it.

Oh btw, the Kansas City airport is the oddest airport I've ever been in...

mac 'racked up a helluva bar bill before coming home tho' gyvr

Last time I flew into Kansas City it was a one way flight. I flew in from Nashville, met a guy in the terminal, we walked out to the parking garage, I inspected a 2004 WJ, he signed over the title, and I drove it back to Nashville.

Day 5 In Kansas City. The BBQ is great. The town is garbage. Everywhere I go is either super hipster or major ghetto. Can’t wait to fly home tonight.

I bought Btaylors XJ tonight. Just got home with it. Drove right past go slow Brad’s house and laid on the horn. Only knew it once I was past it after seeing his XJ in the garage though. Sweet FSJ though brad.

Anyone up for a badlands trip. Need a shakedown run sometime before you guys leave for MOAB right?

Good deal! I should check in here more often - was wondering if/when you'd pick up another XJ. I probably heard the horn but people seem to do that all the time around here.

The FSJ belongs to a friend who has just as many vehicles but less space to store them... I don't mind having it around though :eyes:

I'm in for the Badlands on the 22nd, it would be a good check to make sure I haven't made any of my pre-existing problems worse.

Day 5 In Kansas City. The BBQ is great. The town is garbage. Everywhere I go is either super hipster or major ghetto. Can’t wait to fly home tonight.

I guess you are on the wrong side of the state line.

I lived and worked in KCK for 2 years. That was from 1999 to 2001. Could it have changed that much? KCMO was always a horrible place to be after sunset.

cd1ecd98452d2f71d8886b5e6f683810.jpg

Turdy gears swapped over to my new turdy...

cb0607b1e89f1762442f6764516d41e6.jpg

$700 for a rear locker

mac ‘doesn’t every one have a gear guy on speed dial?’ gyvr

Brought my kid to the emergency room once for a really bad stomach ache, he was throwing up and saying he was in pain. After spending most of the night in the ER they took an ultrasound of his stomach and the doc said it looked like he hadn't pooped in well over a week. He was fine after a good poop.

My daughter spent three nights in an incubator at six days old. Her bilirubin levels were so bad we were a direct admit to pediatric unit. Scariest three nights of my life and later learned it could’ve gotten much worse. Though we learned a lot and had our family doctor not been out of town, she probably wouldn’t have went home. Bilirubin levels are normal between 8-12 for newborns I think. She was over 12 when she was discharged after birth, 15 two days later, 21 the day she was admitted. This lead to eating issues, weight issues, and body temperature issues. I pray that no parent ever has to see their child in an incubator.

I guess you are on the wrong side of the state line.

I lived and worked in KCK for 2 years. That was from 1999 to 2001. Could it have changed that much? KCMO was always a horrible place to be after sunset.

I was. I was working at the Amazon west of KC about a half hour drive. my hotel was right on the state line close to where the 2 rivers met.

flight home was not fun either. supposed to be 1hr/10min. after about 40mins assuming we will be landing soon, they inform us we are going to fly in circles because of a big storm on top of Chicago. after about 30mins of flying in circles, they inform us we are running out of fuel and need to head to St. Louis to fill back up.

to a seldom flyer, they was not good news. at this point is took about 2 hours to fly from 1 side of MO to the other.
finally got my feet on the ground about 11pm...

You haven't been to KC until you buy either fried fish or BBQ out of an abandoned gas station. And Mr. D's seafood is pretty tasty despite their restaurants major sketch look.

My daughter spent three nights in an incubator at six days old. Her bilirubin levels were so bad we were a direct admit to pediatric unit. Scariest three nights of my life and later learned it could’ve gotten much worse. Though we learned a lot and had our family doctor not been out of town, she probably wouldn’t have went home. Bilirubin levels are normal between 8-12 for newborns I think. She was over 12 when she was discharged after birth, 15 two days later, 21 the day she was admitted. This lead to eating issues, weight issues, and body temperature issues. I pray that no parent ever has to see their child in an incubator.

My twins were in incubators for about 2 months. It's alot better than the alternative...

LJ shopping again.... 17k seems to be the going rate. Been driving $500 vehicles for long enough. Figure it’s time to get a decent daily/weekend wheeler.

JK is also looking pretty good. Nice 3.8 2dr is on par or cheaper then a decent LJ. But the 4.0 is better to me. Would like the 3.6 but they are usually 20+

I'll sell ya mine for 17k.

Gears, lockers, skids, all the good stuff.

Almost 82k miles.

mac 'clean title' gyvr

And the rebuilt title...shoot mines clean.
And mine has the rear metal cloak fenders and flares...

I don’t have a hardtop. Never felt like I needed it.

I’d sell mine right before moab. I have other Jeeps.

mac ‘everything is for sale for the right price’ gyvr

LJ shopping again.... 17k seems to be the going rate. Been driving $500 vehicles for long enough. Figure it’s time to get a decent daily/weekend wheeler.

JK is also looking pretty good. Nice 3.8 2dr is on par or cheaper then a decent LJ. But the 4.0 is better to me. Would like the 3.6 but they are usually 20+

I’d take a 4.0 over a 3.8 any day.

Have a condo in gatlinburg looking out towards the Smokey mountains and this pillow was on the couch.

First thought of flex. Almost three years.

Last edited:
Back