• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Please give less info, or is your other car a green Saturn

Not sure if this was pointed at me or not, but I don't own a green Saturn lol

I am putting the ZJ rear disc brake set up on my 92 XJ along with the booster and master cylinder from a 95/96.

Doing it on an 8.25 is supper easy, making the parking brake is not as easy but still do'able. Ive had issues getting brake light switch to work on renix era swaps but ho and up not much besides maybe having to elongate mounting holes, or the one roll pin that didnt want to come out. Just take your time and dont fight it.

Doing it on an 8.25 is supper easy, making the parking brake is not as easy but still do'able. Ive had issues getting brake light switch to work on renix era swaps but ho and up not much besides maybe having to elongate mounting holes, or the one roll pin that didnt want to come out. Just take your time and dont fight it.

I have done the disc swap on an 8.25 before, really no big deal. I don't have a parking brake, so even easier lol

Haven't done the booster/mc swap before, but it shouldn't be too hard.

New booster/mc should be here tomorrow, so hopefully early next week I can get it all done.

In the past, I have just ran the stock valve and never had any issues. Was planning on trying it again.

Wish I didn't have to change the actual master cylinder but I couldn't find any answers as to why the need to upgrade the MC, so I am just planning on using the 95/96 MC also.

9ef7f057c51b46825ff33b78f2739075.jpg

Moab prep

mac ‘i hate bushings’ gyvr

Work is sending me to Kansas City Mo. tonight. I have not been on an airplane since I was a preteen.

I kinda wish I didn’t just watch a movie about a plane crash....

I watched Sully last year before I flew somewhere...

mac 'not a good idea' gyvr

Oh btw, the Kansas City airport is the oddest airport I've ever been in...

mac 'racked up a helluva bar bill before coming home tho' gyvr

Back